Daxko powers health & wellness throughout the world. Every day our team members focus their passion and expertise in helping health & wellness facilities operate efficiently and engage their members.
Whether a neighborhood yoga studio, a national franchise with locations in every city, a YMCA or JCC--and every type of organization in between--we build solutions that make every aspect of running and being a member of a health and wellness organization easier and delightful.
The Sales Administrator will analyze sales data, complete lines of business reporting, prepare board reports, report and audit sales bookings, provide final sales to Finance for commissions, and execute administrative tasks. The role is critical to the success of the sales team, and the analytics provided will be used by leadership to make strategic decisions on budget, product, headcount, and sales strategy.
The Sales Operations Specialist, Enterprise reports to the Enterprise Sales Operations Director.
- Expert knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint to produce high quality reports, presentation, or other documents
- Database management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong computer and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work independently; take initiative; and demonstrate team accountability
- Ability to self-direct in order to handle and prioritize requests
- Strong organizational/time management skills and attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Data Analytics, or related field or equivalent experience
- Two (2) to four (4) years of experience in sales operations
- Experience using a CRM software, such as Salesforce
- Utilize and understand the Daxko CRM tool, recommend updates for process improvements, create, and distribute performance analytics (reports and dashboards), troubleshoot issues for the sales team
- Gather data and prepare reports and/or presentations. Data may come from internal and/or external sources
- Maintain existing internal business processes, recommend updates to enhance productivity
- Refine customer segmentation and provide data for renewal/upsell/promotional programs
- Provide data insights and recommend action on strategic initiatives, forecast or performance metrics
- Travel required only for internal meetings (limited)
- No budget responsibilities
Daxko is dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to diversity in the broadest sense, including thought and perspective, age, ability, nationality, ethnicity, orientation, and gender. The skills, perspectives, ideas, and experiences of all of our team members contribute to the vitality and success of our purpose and values.
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
Flexible paid time off
⚕️ Affordable health, dental, and vision insurance options
Monthly fitness reimbursement
New-Parent Paid Leave
1-month paid sabbatical every 5 years
Casual work environments
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.