Digitate helps enterprises transform their operations across domains using AI and Automation towards an Autonomous Enterprise for improved resilience, assurance, and superior customer experience. Digitate is looking for a Senior Manager, Deal Desk. If you’re looking for an opportunity to join an innovative, fun, and dynamic team where your contributions will have a meaningful impact, you just found it! Digitate is growing rapidly and seeking a Senior Manager, Deal Desk to join our Deal Desk function. We are looking for a seasoned leader to help us scale and partner as trusted advisors to our growing Sales organization. This role will cover our Global B2B business and be responsible for all the non-standard escalations across the Direct and Indirect sales channels. As the Deal Desk Senior Manager you will be helping setup this function focusing on Digitate’s strategic direction, collaborate, build and maintain relationships with peers across Sales, Legal, Product, Security, Privacy, as well as Customer Support to enhance value and consistency for the Digitate and its customers. You will identify best in class practices, and contribute to the building out the next phase of team capabilities in support of our vision and mission, while fostering a culture based on our values. Digitate is continuously exploring new sales channels, expanding business across various customer segments, industries and regions.
We are looking for a leader who will help us scale in a way that balances the company’s need for deal velocity with the understanding of the impact of the deal economics. Embracing standardization and operational excellence to ensure efficiency and scalability while continuously seeking to identify opportunities to drive simplification.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
· Understand products, pricing, and contracting at a detailed level
· Draft, negotiate, and execute various agreements (NDAs, SaaS, License, PSA, partner or vendor agreements) between Digitate and its customers, vendors or partners partnering with relevant business stakeholders
· Develop and update legal forms and templates, processes, instructional materials, and playbooks
· Manage record-keeping for contracts and related correspondences, including tracking and advising on non-standard provisions and ongoing obligations
· Draw insights from pricing and deal structure trends across the region, revenue streams, and product sets and advise senior decision-makers.
· Drive best practices to increase sales efficiency and effectiveness via deal reviews, early checkpoint and enforcement of standard business practices and policies
· Assist with non-standard deal requests, structuring sophisticated deals, negotiations, driving cross-functional and cross solution teamwork
· Communicate with Sales and senior executives to provide Deal Desk point-of-view and review specific transactions, seek approvals as required by internal corporate guidelines
· Prepare executive-level deal review material and present to senior and executive management Requirements.
· 10+ years experience driving operational improvements in a Deal Desk or Sales Operations including time at least one high growth B2B SaaS company.
· Demonstrated track record of process improvement for contract processing and general support to the sales organization.
· Strong organizational skills and business judgment with the ability to handle projects independently end-to-end.
· Excellent communication and critical thinking skills to understand sales policies and processes at a company and individual sales rep level.
· Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to interpret, clearly articulate, handle objections, and appropriately debate difficult issues related to commercial terms and deal constructs
· Strong process thinking to drive continuous improvements to the Deal Desk. · Ability to work independently across multiple time zones and coordinate with management based in the US
· Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
· Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience · Expertise of general software pricing models
· Solid experience working with Hubspot CRM, CPQ, and CLM tools · Years of experience required for position – 10+
· Location for the position –SF Bay Area
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $130,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Sunnyvale, CA 94085: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Sales: 8 years (Required)
Work Location: One location