What makes Workiz unique?
This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit, and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. We are a leading SaaS company for the field service industry, one of the most recession-proof and lucrative industries today.
Workiz is located in the heart of San Diego in the convenient area of Kearny Mesa. Our open space offices can accommodate our 100+ employees and when we are not hard at work, you can find us relaxing with a cup of coffee or surfing the Pacific Beach breaks. Workiz understands that you have a life outside of the office, so we have a flexible work week that allows you to work 3 days from the office and two days from home, but you won't want to miss happy hour!Who are you?
If you are an operator with 2+ years of experience in planning, implementing, and optimizing processes in a fast-paced technology environment. Is driven by business goals, technically proficient, and passionate about simplifying complex processes to create an oiled revenue machine, come join our Biz Ops & Analytics team!
In this position, you are a business partner that can take extreme ownership at the same time. While patient and empathic to the stakeholders you are working with, you can also push back when it’s required. You won’t give up on your high standards.So, what will you be doing all day?
- Plan, implement, optimize and manage systems and processes for the Sales, Business Development, Customer Success and Customer Support teams, to enable scale, growth, and efficiency.
- Oversee Workiz CRM (HubSpot) and other integrated tools like SalesLoft, Intercom, Integromat, PartnerStack, and others.
- Manage data collection processes, funnel visibility, quota attainment, lead scoring, lead routing, automation, and reporting.
- Work closely with our team managers and executives as a business partner and get ongoing feedback on their processes, structure, and needs to drive improvements.
- Manage and prioritize ongoing operations requests and provide thorough maintenance of existing processes.
Requirements:Ideally, we’re looking for
These would also be nice
- 2+ years of experience as an operator in a fast-paced technology company, with demonstrated experience in successfully optimizing and managing processes.
- Must - Experience with HubSpot CRM and understanding of data collection processes and best practices.
- Experience with no-code automation and integration tools such as Integromat, Zapier, etc.
- Proactive mentality, ability to take extreme ownership of processes and proactively ideate, plan and execute improvements, processes, and automation.
- High proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets.
- Outstanding business acumen and a data-driven mindset with an ability to dissect data into actionable insights and present them in a simple, understandable manner.
Hiring process with us
- Strong business understanding and experience in a B2B SaaS environment is a great advantage.
- An ability to simplify the most complex processes and problems.
- Experience with BI and data visualization tools.
At Workiz, we aim to complete our hiring processes at lightning speed, keeping the time between when we receive your CV until you (hopefully) sign with us super short, communicative, and transparent.Why You’ll Love Being a Workizer
- You’ll actually love the product you work with and the people too:)
- Excellent benefits
- Team players. Rockstars without the ego. Fast learners that work hard and get S*** done
- There is no such thing as a bad idea
- 40% female %60 male
- You can grow your career in any direction you choose
- Diversity isn’t just a buzzword
- We know how to have fun! Join our surf club, ping pong tournaments, and other spontaneous activities. Oh, and we throw some killer parties
- We build our people up. Every team member is treated as a long-term investment and we recognize the value in always nurturing and training them so they can go above and beyond in their skills and job duties