ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Lead of Sales Operations and Office Administration to be based in Bad Homburg, Frankfurt. This position is responsible for the operational oversight and supervision of the administration group by providing guidance, assessing issues, and finding solutions. Ensures own orders and entered orders by the team are processed in a professional and timely manner keeping customer satisfaction at the front of mind be that internal or external customer. Coordinate all duties (e. g. order entry, preparing delivery notes, ordering office material, organizing and hosting events and travel booking) of the administration group. Is a player/coach for the administration group members when the need arises.
- Create order confirmations. (This will include checking the details of the address, order consistency with quotes and prices before entry. Order must meet the specification for a letter of credits, as required. Fax or e-mail acknowledgments and shipping details as required.)
- Prepare delivery notes and associated forms for shipment of products.
- Maintain an accurate record of the status of Company equipment.
- Work with shipping companies to maintain best rates and efficiencies.
- Keep up to date on export and import rules and regulations and document those rules and regulations.
- Take care of Import and Export procedures and deal with customs.
- Be responsible for the shipping of dangerous goods.
- Manage and coordinate repair issues, Environmental.
- Responsible for Warehouse orders.
- Maintain up-to-date files.
- Assist in receiving incoming phone calls in a professional manner
- Enter relevant data into our CRM and other company databases.
- Responsible for the efficient operation of office-related tasks.
- Oversight of Administration personnel by providing operational guidance as needed to ensure sales orders are entered into the ERP system timely, accurately and in the most efficient manner possible.
- Develop staff from a cross-training standpoint to ensure minimal disruption in the event of a temporary absence from LI-COR.
- Establish and maintain procedures that document the Sales Order entry processes.
- Coordinate any issues that arise between the Shipping group and Administration to ensure the timely delivery of our product to customers.
- Work closely with Marketing, Service, and Product Managers regarding marketing promos, price changes, etc. any issues that relate to special situations with customers and Administration.
- Communicate with Finance, any issues that may affect the collection of payment from customers or other issues that affect the recording of transactions in General Ledger.
- Implement best practices discussions with Administration personnel to ensure the highest efficiency is had by all individuals on the Administration Team.
- Perform administrative duties required of all supervisory roles at LI-COR including, but not limited to, regular and ongoing performance assessments of employees, annual salary reviews, etc.
- Be responsible for inventory duties and reports.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 5 years of sales operations & planning experience with at least 1 year of experience as an office supervisor.
- Must be fluent in German and English, both oral and written.
- Experience with office communications systems for example networks, e-mail, telephone, and fax with good MS Office knowledge.
- Extreme competency in attention to detail and accuracy in data entry.
- Self-starter, motivated, with the ability to work independently, as well as under the direction of others.
- Extremely good organizational skills.
- High standard of integrity and ethics.
- Effective communication skills with supervisor and co-workers.
- Dependable in work habits and reliable in attendance.
- Solution-seeking and has a positive attitude.
- Ability to lead a team of individuals and establish best practices for procedures performed.
- Proficient in spreadsheet and word processing programs, preferably Microsoft Office. Familiarity with Sage accounting software is preferred.
Sound like a good fit? Reach out to our recruiter with a copy of your resume to learn more!
If you are having difficulty applying or if you have any questions, please contact Evelyn Li firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.