Description: Management Controls, Inc is a fast-growing, Houston-based enterprise software developer and services provider of contractor management solutions with over 160 employees across the U.S., Canada, and Australia. Our flagship platform, TRACK, enables companies at more than 300 global sites to operate more profitably by giving them greater visibility, control, and efficiency in managing contracted labor, equipment, and materials costs. Our customers save an average of 15% on total contractor spend each year, processing more than $50 billion annually in contractor spending.
Privately-owned and founded in 1989, MCi is experiencing rapid growth and global expansion and is searching for a Revenue Operations Manager to join our team. The business services most of the Fortune 100 and is experiencing exponential growth which will last into the next decade. In addition to the normal tech company benefits like stocked kitchens, an in-house gym, bonuses, and flexible PTO, the company also offers 100% paid healthcare. So, if you want to work for a company that takes care of you and those you love, values creativity, learning, and individual contribution think about joining the team.
You will ensure our marketing automation, CRM, and associated tools are positioned to optimally support sellers, sales, marketing, customer success, and finance leaders and other organizational stakeholders. You will serve as a strategic translator between business needs and system design to ensure a scalable sales and growth engine. If you have ever wanted to make a significant contribution to help shape the future trajectory of a high growth, privately-owned technology company, this is the role for you!
As the Revenue Operations Manager, working cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, and Finance/Accounting, you will focus on supporting all aspects of the revenue lifecycle for the business including, but not limited to, marketing campaigns, lead flow/routing, sales pipeline management, sales order processing, reporting/analytics, and system admin-related duties. You will own and manage the marketing and sales technologies and their related integrations, automation, documentation, and data & analytics.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support Marketing by facilitating campaign management and performance measurement in HubSpot through landing pages, forms, emails, lead routing, segmentations, list uploads, and dashboards, etc.
- Work closely with Sales (BDRs, Partner/Channel, and Regional Field VPs) to ensure they’re enabled within CRM, to effectively progress, manage, and close their pipeline
- Own the CRM technology evolution and related implementations working cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, Finance/Accounting, Consulting, Customer Success, and Leadership
- Facilitate the post-sale process for new logo and existing business deals in collaboration with Accounting/Finance and Consulting/Implementation
- Report, analyse and audit leads, opportunities, and marketing campaign performance through HubSpot, CRM, Excel and other applicable tools
- Play a key role in designing, implementing, and documenting automated workflows/processes in HubSpot and the CRM and their integrated technologies
- Assist with admin-related duties for HubSpot and CRM
- Create new, and manage existing, Sales and Marketing Operations-related documents
- Support new employee onboarding, introducing new hires to revenue operations and related tools and processes
- Leverage various Sales and Marketing technologies/integrations to help the business achieve its goals and objectives (Outreach, ZoomInfo, Web CMS, Asana, etc.)
- 5+ years’ experience with Sales and Marketing automation and technologies preferably HubSpot. (NetSuite, Salesforce, and CPQ knowledge a plus)
- Ability to independently create end-to-end solutions within a platform
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills and strong attention to detail
- Team player who possesses a desire, ability, and competitive nature to work in a fast-paced, goal-oriented, high-growth sales environment
- 4-year bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
California applicants: please see our privacy notice here.
Job Type: Full-time