Precisely is the leader in data integrity. We empower businesses to make more confident decisions based on trusted data through a unique combination of software, data enrichment products and strategic services. What does this mean to you? For starters, it means joining a company focused on delivering outstanding innovation and support that helps customers increase revenue, lower costs and reduce risk. In fact, Precisely powers better decisions for more than 12,000 global organizations, including 99 of the Fortune 100. Precisely's 2500 employees are unified by four company core values that are central to who we are and how we operate: Openness, Determination, Individuality, and Collaboration. We are committed to career development for our employees and offer opportunities for growth, learning and building community. With a "work from anywhere" culture, we celebrate diversity in a distributed environment with a presence in 30 countries as well as 20 offices in over 5 continents. Learn more about why it's an exciting time to join Precisely!
PlaceIQ has been acquired by Precisely, the leader in data integrity. PlaceIQ is a leading data and technology provider that powers critical business and marketing decisions with location data, analytics, and insights. An early industry pioneer, PlaceIQ has become the standard for fueling better decisions by marketers, analysts, and publishers through powerful, location-based consumer insights, real-world measurement, and attribution. With PlaceIQ, companies uncover opportunities within the consumer journey by learning about and connecting with location-based audiences, measuring real-world ROI and applying insights that drive successful business outcomes.
We are seeking an experienced Sales Operations Manager to work within Precisely's world-class sales operations team, satisfying PlaceIQ's needs. The ideal candidate will have supported sales & operational teams within the digital advertising industry, with extensive experience working with revenue generated from programmatic media, along with traditional booked SaaS and DaaS product lines.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to join the world's leading data integrity leader and leading location intelligence company while working in the fast-paced programmatic advertising industry.
- Lead sales forecasting, strategic planning, and quarterly sales goaling processes. Proactively monitor and strive to maintain high level of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization's planning efforts
- Lead weekly sales readout meetings, highlighting areas where improvement is needed based upon variance to historical norms
- Coordinate planning activities with other functions and stakeholders within the organization. Ensuring alignment across sales, finance, marketing, and R&D
- Work to ensure all sales organization objectives are assigned in a timely fashion
- Identify opportunities for sales process improvement
- Work closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality
- Ensure the integrity and hygiene of PlaceIQ pipeline data in SFDC
- Assist sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistences
- Monitor the accuracy and efficiency of sales and financial reports, and other intelligence essential to the sales organization
- Provide strategic direction regarding sales incentive compensation plan development
- Liaison w/ sales management to analyze sales employee performance; provide feedback, identify training needs, and offer support where needed
- Analyze data from various sources—including metrics from CRM software, call logs, emails, etc.—to identify trends or opportunities for improvement
- Oversight of PlaceIQ's tech stack (Salesforce, ZoomInfo, Groove, LinkedIn etc.) with an eye to how existing tools will migrate to Precisely's systems
- 5+ years' experience in either sales or revenue operations
- Strong Excel and analytical skills with an ability to think strategically
- Expert level experience with Salesforce CRM
- Experience using data visualization BI tools (Tableau, etc.)
- Experience designing and managing compensation plans
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including ability to prepare presentations and present to senior leadership
- Have an enthusiastic "roll up your sleeves" mentality
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four-year college/university
- Ability to thrive in fast paced environments
- Prior experience in DaaS (Data-as-a-Service)
- An understanding of the programmatic ecosystem