Stoneridge Software began with an idea: How can Microsoft implementations be done better? After considering the idea and continually seeing the need for a business partner who could successfully deliver software implementations, Eric Newell, Becky Newell and Cody Marshall founded Stoneridge Software. As a 2021 Inc. Best Workplaces Honoree and a Microsoft Gold Partner, we’ve developed a proven process for project delivery, a laser focus on long-term support to empower our clients’ success and a way to enjoy our work with a high degree of integrity. We know how to use tenacity to get the work done but we also know how important it is to balance work with the rest of our lives. Stoneridge Software has cultivated a flexible working environment, flexible vacation, paid parental leave, continuous learning and development, and social wellness initiatives that bring a sense of belonging to all. What are you waiting for? Join us!
We are looking for an experienced, strategic leader to lead our Client Experience Organization. Our Client Experience Team is made up of our support, client services and client success manager teams and will be responsible for growing strategic relationships with our existing clients, providing world-class support and building service offerings that connect with clients’ needs. This leader will be a member of the Stoneridge Software leadership team, attend board meetings and participate in the overall governance of the organization.
This position is available on a REMOTE basis in the United States or REMOTE in Canada (Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Saskatchewan).
A Day in the LIfe
- Lead, manage and hold the Client Experience Team accountable to its commitments
- Create and execute strategic initiatives for the Client Experience Team including our client services teams, support teams and client success managers
- Provide executive representation for the Client Experience Team, participating in executive team cadences and driving alignment with other teams across Stoneridge
- Manage the team to achieve a wonderful experience across the following accountabilities:
- Onboarding clients to support
- Delivery of support to our clients
- Manage client relationships after their implementation is live
- Service offerings for clients post-go-live
- Strategic planning conversations with clients
- Partnership with marketing on client newsletters, communication of support changes, client events and community-building activities
- Achieve key measurable outcomes within the organization:
- Client satisfaction and retention
- Increase in recurring revenue year over year
- Clients’ monthly active usage
- Support revenue
- Support survey scores
- Billable hours targets
- Referral to sales
- Own the financials and resource planning for the organization, to include accountability for budgeting, hiring, and onboarding of team members that represent the Stoneridge values and have the appropriate experiences and training to meet the needs of our clients
- Partner with sales and marketing to develop or enhance a range of services offerings such as Premier Services, Subscription Support, Managed Services, Assessments, Supportability Reviews and more and ensure the team delivers at or above client expectations on those services
- Develop the strategic direction for the Client Success Management function, with the goal of increasing year-over-year revenue and overall CSAT
- Ensure strong collaboration and cohesion with the Sales and Consulting teams
- Communicate effectively with executive leaders and board members
- Develop relationships with key Microsoft support and client success teams
- Provide requirements for internal systems needed to support the Client Experience team and be accountable for the data quality within those systems
- Set aside time for self-development by attending training or self-learning on key subjects
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Management or IT-related field
- 5-10+ years Client Success or Client Services leadership experience (preferably within the Microsoft ecosystem)
- Proven success directly managing a team and mentoring team members
- Strong understanding of organizational change management considerations for large technology projects
- Present project status, risks, issues, analysis, and strategic recommendations to team and other stakeholders
- Solid interpersonal skills, and ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships within and outside of Stoneridge
- Ability to work primarily independently and concurrently manage multiple projects
- Ability to work collaboratively for the best interests of the business and the team
- Communicate effectively in writing and verbal communication in English with audiences of all levels
: Incumbent is expected to regularly meet with client teams across the United States and Canada and will be asked to attend industry events from time to time.
Health and Wellness
- Medical and dental Insurance (premiums for employees and dependents paid for by the company)
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) matching contribution program (US) or RRSP Benefits (Canada)
- Life insurance
- Disability Benefits
- Paid parental leave
- Paid flexible time off
- Paid sick time (US) or floater days (Canada)
- Paid holidays
- Flexible work schedules
- Mobile/internet reimbursement
- Employee and family assistance program
- Learning and development allowance
- Employer charitable contribution
- Social wellness clubs
- Professional coaching
- Paid business mileage
- HSA contribution (US Only)
We live and breathe our core values:
Integrity | Technical Excellence | Tenacity | Client Centric | Enjoy Our Work
They are the fabric of our company and a reflection of our organizational culture. Our values are a part of our talent acquisition process, how we operate our company and how we partner with our clients. We enjoy our work by exhibiting our technical excellence and tenacity while being inherently client-centric with integrity toward every customer engagement.
We will comply with local guidelines regarding infection diseases and vaccine requirements. At this time, proof of vaccination status is required to work within one of our offices, travel for work internationally, or attend in-person events sponsored by Stoneridge Software.
Team members are not required at this time to receive the FDA-approved COVID-19 vaccinations to work remote.
Team members who are required to travel to client sites, conferences and events that are not in Stoneridge Software offices, must comply with the client's COVID-19 policy and procedures.
Stoneridge Software is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us unique.