About the Role
• Be the primary partner for our eCommerce Program Managers to understand the root cause of their needs and elicit business requirements for system changes. Partner with Sales, Sales Operations and Enablement, Finance, FP&A, Legal and other business teams to understand the root cause of their needs and elicit business requirements for system changes.
· Maintain an in-depth understanding of existing business application architecture, including integrations and data structures. Identify, evaluate, and recommend other key technologies required to support and improve the business process centered around existing systems.
• Collaborate with our Engineering teams along with other technology teams (Salesforce, Zuora, Data Science, in-house systems) to establish user stories, functional requirements, process flow diagrams and relevant tasks in a fast-paced, agile environment
• Facilitate requirements and solution reviews with business teams, functional owners, and end-users to ensure agreement and avoid surprises. Lead Discovery workshops with a variety of stakeholders to understand the requirements for numerous lines of business; both B2C and B2B
• Coordinate with architects, developers, testers, and other project team members to translate requirements, design, and develop solutions. Collaborate with business, vendors and other stakeholders in problem definition, business case development, solution design, requirement, design, development, testing, and deployment.
• Lead system and user acceptance testing, negotiating with business stakeholders, assessing defects, and obtaining stakeholder approval
• Collaborate with the delivery team on development, manage testing activities and perform post-launch monitoring.
· You will oversee the monetization opportunities of currency expansion, new billing architecture, migrating to a micro-app structure, maintenance and optimization of current integrations that impact eCommerce
· You'll work in a cross-functional team, with the eCommerce Managers and the broader online, product marketing, legal, engineering, procurement, revenue, and leadership teams to create a scalable billing system that supports billing expansion and integrations
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, or equivalent
• 12+ years of experience analyzing business requirements; creating and translating solution designs into user stories with testable acceptance criteria.
• 8+ years self-managing projects in fast pace and dynamic environment, including developing project /sprint plans and reporting project status to executives
• Background in desktop and mobile applications and integrations including payment processors, payment aggregators, third party services
• Experience delivering projects in a fast-paced, agile environment, applying fundamental scrum ceremonies (planning, stand-ups, reviews, and retrospectives)
• Experience negotiating with business stakeholders, solution architects, developers, and testers to drive end-to-end solutions
• Expertise in business process modeling and diagramming (swimlane and sequence diagrams, process flows, wireframes)
• Experience supporting technologies such as JIRA, Confluence, Figma, Visio/Lucidchart or related tools.
· Expert at process efficiency in project and program management, building best practices for working as a liaison between business stakeholders and engineering