There are thousands of SaaS tools on the market, many of which have become essential in helping organizations function and grow.
The process of managing these software applications is both burdensome and expensive. Which is where we come in. As a SaaS purchasing platform, Vertice exists to fulfill two primary objectives: to save businesses a substantial amount of money and to save business leaders a substantial amount of time.
We do this by taking the burden of buying, managing and renewing software off their hands. We combine years of experience and SaaS knowledge, with the pricing points and transactional data for thousands of software vendors worldwide, enabling us to secure these businesses the best possible deal on all of their contracts.
Through our all-in-one SaaS management platform, we also give them the visibility they need to control their entire SaaS stack and manage their spend, all from one place.
Your role at Vertice
The Head of Revenue Operations (RevOps) will build our RevOps function from the ground up, and play a key role in scaling the business. You’ll be working closely with our Sales, Customer Success and Buying teams to improve operational efficiencies. This role will manage processes, tools, technology and reporting, and you will build a best in class RevOps function.
We are looking for someone who is highly analytical and adaptable. You will be comfortable liaising and partnering with senior stakeholders and willing to consistently take ownership of projects, seeing them through to completion.
- Lead the RevOps function to drive the effectiveness of our Customer facing teams (CFTs).
- Act as the go-to person for all operational pain-points within our CFTs, and lead projects to solve these.
- Share insights around the performance of the CFTs to drive and influence decision making and change.
- Own our CRM and other CFT tools. Govern and oversee data hygiene across the entire CFT tech stack. Provide reporting and insights to the Leadership team.
- Partner with CFT and Finance leadership to support effective headcount planning, territory planning and designing incentive plans that drive the right behaviors.
- Work with our CFT leaders to build a consistent process for onboarding new joiners, accelerating ramp time across the teams.
- Evolve our CFT playbooks based on insights from the sales funnel, customer lifecycle and buying team performance.
- Demonstrable track record of leading Revenue Operations or Sales Operations in a fast-growing SaaS business, including recruitment and on-going management.
- Willing to work both in the capacity of an individual contributor and over time build a team in line with business needs.
- Results-oriented with a proven track record of implementing change and developing methods to measure and evolve business systems and processes.
- You are a highly effective self-starter - comfortable with hands-on execution whilst defining a longer-term strategy for the function.
- Strong analytical background, data-driven decision maker, demonstrable track record of identifying gaps and innovating solutions.
- Highly organized and process-oriented - you ensure the right people are being engaged in a process for the right reasons.
- You are an expert project manager who can manage stakeholder expectations, and ensure all key objectives and timelines are met.
- Share options
- Flexible hybrid working
- A fantastic office in vibrant Fitzrovia
- 25 days holiday: plus the ability to carry over 5
- Private medical insurance
- Health and wellbeing cash plans
- Life insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loans for travel
- Office perks; free breakfast, snacks & regular team lunches
- Many socials and evenings out, and an unreasonable amount of food
- Sports and hobbies clubs
- Many more on the way!
Vertice seriously embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, ideas and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better we will be.