At TriNetZenefits, our mission is to level the playing field for the other 99.7%— the underserved small and mid-size businesses that fuel our economy. These businesses face challenges disproportionate to their size and resources. That's why we provide an intuitive, mobile, all-in-one People Operations ("POPs") platform specifically built for small businesses and their employees.
The position will identify, design, implement and govern initiatives which accelerate performance throughout the sales organization. The Sales Operations team provides insight and intelligence about markets, customers, competitors and sales performance while developing and managing initiatives focused on improving efficiency and performance for each sales role in the organization. This business partner will work closely with sales, marketing, services and finance teams.
What you'll do:
- Partner with Sales, Customer (CAE & CSM), PLG, and other team leaders to build and execute sales strategy.
- Design/implement rigorous sales process; building mechanisms to enable/enforce policies.
- Manage KPI dashboarding needs, honing in on clarifying the business need and coming up with potential ways to fulfill these needs with data.
- Identify reporting issues, gaps in processes and drive timely resolution(s).
- Assist with building out revenue and capacity planning.
- Assist sales managers in evaluating their teams' performance.
- Maintain monthly/quarterly targets to drive teams to hit key operational milestones to increase productivity, acquisition and activation; make recommendations and drive actions based on strategic objectives, forecast or performance metrics.
- Build and standardize business reporting for strategic analysis and internal business reviews.
- Clarify and refine complex business questions, completely owning execution of analytic approaches, including process, systems, policy, training aspects
- Prepare ad hoc analysis.
- Participate in various projects and enablement efforts across the team (as needed).
What you'll bring:
- 3+ years experience in a sales operations, finance, and/or program management role.
- Experience working within a high-growth technology company.
- Proven success as a sales operations analyst in a dynamic SAAS environment, with a proven track record in driving changes and eliminating hurdles working cross-functionally with various departments.
- Highly analytical skill set with the ability to extract key business insights through data analysis.
- Expert Salesforce skills with experience building dashboards/reports; optimizing SFDC process; training team members, etc.
- Sound business judgment with a proven ability to influence others; strong analytical skills; proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses and influencing results.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to operate successfully in a fast-paced organization.
- Proven ability to remain organized with multi-tasking skills remaining efficient in ambiguous situations.
- Ability to define, refine and implement processes, procedures and guidelines.
What we offer:
- Ability to work remote and collaborate with a team that spans borders and timezones
- Competitive, market-based pay, based on your experience, abilities, impact, and geographic region - just ask us the range for your location
- Solid benefits package including 401(k), medical, dental, vision, disability, life, and more for our US employees and a comprehensive ancillary package for our Canadian employees
- Generous time off including holidays, vacation, sick, civic, and volunteering time off
- The opportunity to build solutions that help drive small business success stories
Life at TriNet Zenefits:
As an equal opportunity employer, we're leveling the playing field for everyone. We are proud to celebrate diversity and champion an inclusive workplace. No matter who you are, where you're from, who you love, how you think, or what you believe, all are encouraged to apply.