Innovation is fuelled by the power of possibilities. A few years ago, it was virtually impossible to innovate because building software needed a degree, it was simply too expensive, too complex, too risky and ultimately too inefficient. That’s why only 16% of projects were ever done on budget and 78% failed.
We're changing that. We’re flipping software development on its head and kicking out the notion that you need to be an expert or do boot camps to learn how to make your app. Builder.ai’s platform lets you order the perfect software app for whatever problem you’re trying to solve. Our AI powered assembly line brings together Lego-like reusable features and experts from around the world to bring world-class ideas to life – ANYONE’s world-class ideas.
Building software needs to be like ordering pizza – pick what you want, get recommendations for the features you need and simply wait till it's cooked and ready for you.
Our human-assisted AI platform helps anyone build, run & scale tailor-made software. Everyone from the bakery in Riyadh and nursery in London, to large fortune 100 companies like the BBC or Pepsi.Life at Builder
It’s a place where everything moves at lightning pace and most definitely not for the faint hearted. We celebrate diversity, push everyone to do more with less and yet provide a culture that allows everyone to experiment, push boundaries and learn by doing. Every Builder runs to our core value system of HEARTT (Heart, Entrepreneurship, Accountability, Respect, Trust & Transparency) and we’re always looking for team players, with a point of view, a sense of humility and a let’s-get-stuff-done attitude.
Our scale up is at the intersection of a quirky startup where designers and machine learning specialists work on problems together to savvy commercial teams working with finance folks to invent new business models. #WhatWouldYouBuildWhy we need this role?
We are looking for a Director of Global Sales Operations & Strategy. This position will work to devise and implement infrastructure to improve and support the operation of the sales team, including SDR performance reporting, sales pipeline analysis, enablement and salestech alignment. You should have a proven record in working with international sales teams, performance marketing and analytics functions. As a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit, you should think outside the box and take the initiative to strategise, plan and execute a world class sales operations strategy aligned with our ambitious growth targets.Why You Should Join
This is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to scale and drive a sales operations function and its strategy for a fast-moving tech scale-up with an international presence. It’s an exciting time to join Builder and lead a sales operations function, making sure our sales machine works seamlessly. You will build the sales ops strategy, process, and operational cadence for how we approach our go to market efforts globally. You will manage a team of 5 with a potential to expand the team quickly and will work very closely with the sales, data & engineering leadership at Builder.aiResponsibility
- Gathering and analysing a variety of sales data, using this information to drive teams’ performance
- Drive sales pipeline management to build pipelines to meet targets, compile client & product pipeline reports, run analysis i.e. won/lost, sales velocity etc and make strategic recommendations
- Drive Sales performance management via analysis (scorecard) & reporting incl. win rate by category, deals by stage and through-flow, won deals time to revenue, deal performance
- Drive Salesforce and Salesloft adoption for the global sales community and cross functional stakeholders
- Owning and refining our sales ops technology stack end-to-end
- Take ownership and manage sales processes, ensuring that the teams adhere to guidelines with the support of the regional Heads of Sales
- Manage internal communications including weekly reporting and dashboards
- Lead the identification, coordination and removal of performance obstacles for faster delivery to support sales and client retention efforts
- At least 4 years of sales operations management experience
- At least 6 years experience working with Salesforce
- Have demonstrable experience in building, growing, and leading a great team
- Proven track record of managing sales ops with a large volume of inbound leads
- Excellent influencing skills, able to engage and gain commitment from peers and an extended stakeholder community
- Ability to analyse global metrics for sales and growth teams, make actionable recommendations and drive change
- Experience growing a performance/progression-led environment through pipeline management and KPI setting
- Proven track record identifying opportunities to improve business processes that impact global sales opportunities
- Highly organised, with the ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Performance-based bonuses and stock options
- 24 days of paid annual leave + bank holidays
- Generally flexible working hours
- A collaborative culture where unconventional thinkers come together to solve interesting problems and have fun while doing it
- Mission-driven company that is making the world a better place
- Medical insurance