What does Shinydocs do?
We are a data-centric software company, on a mission to change the way organizations find, understand, and action their data to make better business decisions.
Founded in 2014, Shinydocs searches, organizes, and understands unstructured data at scale, providing actionable security, compliance, and business operations insights. We’re partnering with some of the largest companies in the world to revolutionize how they handle information. We are leaders in our field and our people are some of the best and brightest in what they do.
We’re a team with experience, fueled by passion for the work we do and live by our values of Excellence, Adaptability and Teamwork.
- Satisfying work: We’re building new stuff that solves real-world problems for massive organizations. Everyone here is self-directed, empowered and enabled to do their best work.
- Remote first: We’re committed to a remote first work environment. We’re also more dedicated to maintaining a positive work/life balance for all our staff, especially when they both happen in the same place.
- Company events: Regular virtual socials and teambuilding activities during core work hours to really support your work/life balance.
- Comprehensive Wellness Package: Includes health & dental care from day one, life insurance, Health and Wellness Spending Accounts, RRSP matching, a Safe Transportation subsidy, Phone and Internet subsidies, and a Worry-Free subsidy that supports your animal companions, too! We’re also members of the WIT Network.
You’ll be laughing often throughout the day, either with others, at each other, or at yourself.
Shinydocs Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
How will I make an impact?
As a Enterprise Account Director reporting to the Director of Sales and working on our Sales Team, you will be joining a growing team of senior sellers, focused on strategic selling at Shinydocs! You will be managing the full sales cycle from making new business connections, keeping your pipeline full, and to closing those deals!
Within your first 30 days, you will hit the ground running by learning about our core products, gain a deep understanding of the sales process, follow up on the leads from our marketing campaigns, and start to build your pipeline of new accounts.
Day in the Life of a Enterprise Account Director:
Stay Hungry -
Developing a territory plan of named accounts, you drive customer and prospect engagements to close net new business.
Mentor Attitude -
Work alongside Business Development to jointly identify outward prospecting opportunities and craft compelling communications that illustrate the Shinydocs value proposition.
Relationship Selling -
leveraging existing contacts and acquaintances to socialize the Shinydocs messaging and value proposition to fast-track business and project discovery opportunities.
Desire to connect with other teams to learn and better your sales techniques. Take advantage of Marketing Qualified Leads and other resources to be successful!
Never discouraged, and with a bias to action. Always willing to explore all reasons to say yes! Not afraid to take control of conversations with high level Decision-Makers, and comfortable meeting virtually.
Share your Expertise -
Working on our Sales team, we need to know what’s working and what doesn’t! Share your best practices with our Sales Operations team to help you further your success.
Stay Current -
We are a company that values continued learning and improvements! You have a growth mindset and take initiative to make sure you are constantly up to date with new sales techniques, tools and other resources.
Champion Shinydocs Culture -
Everyone on the Shinydocs team contributes to and defines our company culture.
- Empathy. You see the world through the eyes of your customers, and bring value to the sales process by focusing on solution selling to drive business outcomes.
- 7+ years of Enterprise Solution Sales experience, and ideally within the Content Services (ECM) market.
- Experience in a given vertical industry (Financial Services, Oil & Gas / Energy, Government, or others)
- Poised and confident presentation skills along with an aptitude for speaking at the C-Suite level.
- Experience using CRM (HubSpot or equivalent) technology to capture tasks, meeting notes, email communications, while conducting thorough forecasting to manage sales opportunities through the customer buying cycle.
- Ability to travel for customer onsite meetings as required, and participate at Industry and corp. sales / marketing events.
- Fluency in English - Bonus points if you speak multiple languages!
Not sure if you have enough or the right experience for this job? Apply anyways. Only 1% of candidates will ever meet every single requirement on most job postings. It’s not a big deal if you don’t meet all our requirements. Diversity of our talent’s backgrounds, skills, experiences and education is what makes us stronger. If you are passionate about what you do, are a great colleague, interested in learning, and willing to work hard we want to hear from you.
Powered by JazzHR