Hi, We're AffiniPay!
AffiniPay is a leading fintech company, based out of Austin, Texas. As the market leader in professional services payments and project management software, AffiniPay's tech products serve legal, accounting, architectural, engineering and construction firms. AffiniPay has been recognized as one of Inc. 5000's fastest growing companies in the U.S. for 11 years in a row, and as a result, our teams continue to grow as well!
As the Director of Sales Operations at AffiniPay, you will work cross-functionally across the entire organization in order to strategically drive the foundation of the company's revenue; sales. You will make an incredible impact optimizing the sales process and creating go-to-market strategies across all of the company brands/products. You are someone who surrounds themselves with data and loves digging into the entire tech stack to understand where improvements can be made. You are a natural leader, who is looking for an organization they can dive into head-first, taking the initiative to make an impact wherever they can!What You'll Do…
- Drive and execute sales operations strategy by identifying opportunities to drive revenue, such as go-to-market strategies, tactics to streamline the customer lifecycle, and potential sales process improvements
- Design, manage and provide insights on key performance indicators across a range of segments, geographies, and go-to-market teams
- Lead and enable their revenue operations team
- Work cross-functionally with sales, customer success, finance, product, marketing teams, and other stakeholders to share insights and centralize information and optimize sales processes
- Partner with our Business Systems team to oversee revenue process administration and optimization of Salesforce and the surrounding tech-stack including Gong, Outreach, Spiff, etc.
- Manage dashboards and build revenue forecasts so teams can easily understand the business trend and meet goals. Creates and analyzes reports detailing pipelines, forecasts, productivity, quota attainment, or other sales metrics. Partner with the Finance team to ensure accurate, timely forecasting and analytics
- Partner with leadership to strategize, operationalize, and analyze the impact of business initiatives
Nice to Haves…
- Skilled with Salesforce and familiar with complementary sales tools such as Outreach and Gong
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to explain technical solutions in non-technical language
- Positive attitude and willingness to be a part of a growing team
- Strong organization, research, and time management skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and competing tasks/priorities
- Driven self-starter with high initiative and confidence
- 5+ years experience in sales operations or similar operations role; direct management experience a strong plus
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at AffiniPay
- Salesforce CRM Admin certified
At AffiniPay, we recognize that innovation occurs with a strong team of people who are diverse in background, personality, talent and ideas. Experience comes in many forms and ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we continue to learn from each other is an integral part of our culture. We are committed to creating a welcoming and transparent environment for all that embraces those differences through education, equal access to opportunities and information, inclusionary programs, and community outreach.Our Story
Founded in 2005, AffiniPay's mission is to build technology products that helps professionals focus on the work they love. As the leader in the professional payments industry, AffiniPay's products serve legal, accounting, architectural, engineering and construction firms. Our portfolio of software solutions include MyCase (Legal Practice Management Software), CASEpeer (Practice Management for Personal Injury Firms), Docketwise (Immigration & Case Management Software), (Soluno (Legal Accounting), and Woodpecker (Legal Document Automation). Our portfolio of payment solutions include LawPay (Legal), AffiniPay for Associations (Associations), CPACharge (Accounting Professionals), and ClientPay (Architect, Engineer, and Construction). AffiniPay's products serve over 100,000 users, and we are noted as one of the fastest growing tech companies in Austin, Texas. We are constantly looking for talent to join our team to continue playing a key part in unlocking our potential.Benefits that Benefit You!
As a people first culture, we believe it is important that our teammates are happy, healthy, and productive. In order to best support that, AffiniPay provides award-winning benefits that can make a difference in your life - right now and for the future.
- Medical, dental, vision, disability insurance plans
- Open PTO plan (paid time off)
- 401K, or RRSP if in Canada, with company contribution
- Competitive bonus plan
- Equity for all: Company equity option plan
- Paid parental leave & resources
- Health Wellness Program
- Learning and Development Program
- Professional development opportunities