Fora Financial is a technology enabled, leading provider of flexible financing to small and medium sized businesses. Since our inception in 2008, we have supported more than 25,000 merchants nationwide with over $2 billion of capital used for a variety of purposes, from funding everyday operating expenses to managing cash flow gaps to facilitating business expansion, and much more. Leveraging our proprietary technology, Fora Financial is able to deliver capital to our customers via a streamlined and simple process that can be completed in as little as 24 hours, compared with the weeks or even months it often takes for a business to receive a bank loan.
Over the past fourteen years, Fora Financial has grown from two founders in a small Manhattan workspace to a company of nearly 200 employees with new offices in New York and Miami. Fora Financial prides itself on being a partner-centric organization, offering a customized funding approach, collaborating with our small-business customers to understand their needs in a dynamic and ever-changing economic environment.
We offer a competitive salary, growth potential, and a casual yet professional hybrid work environment. Located in the heart of midtown Manhattan, you can enjoy lunch downstairs listening to the summer band series or around the corner in Byrant Park. After work, you can hop on a CitiBike to ride to the Hudson River Park, take a stroll to a show on Broadway or attend an event at Madison Square Garden. Our office sets the stage for our employees’ success and well-being. We provide all the tools and support needed to maximize your career potential, in addition to perks and extras like daily breakfasts, endless snacks, catered lunches, a chill lounge/games area and more. While we work very hard, we do not take ourselves too seriously. We enjoy a family-like camaraderie that fosters a passion for success in each Fora Financial Team member. If this sounds like an environment you would be passionate to work in – apply now!
The Sales Operations Associate is essential to the completion of routine tasks and handling of time-sensitive situations that arise in the Sales Operations Department. This role should have a strong understanding of the business as a whole and the various key pieces (systems, processes, platforms) and individuals that complete the various revenue generating departments.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A SALES OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE*
- Identify opportunities for process automation and optimization utilizing Salesforce Lightning
- Provide support to Sales Operations Department in planning for and reaching various project milestones
- Collaborate with various department heads in parallel to understand, and solve for, productivity gaps within each revenue generating department
- Assist with reporting of monthly and weekly lead distribution updates with the goal of improving top of the funnel KPIs
- Create and update robust Salesforce Lightning dashboards and reports with strong accuracy
- Assist in testing and validation of department output as well as continuously monitor system/process adoption
- Ability to identify and escalate issues as they arise to appropriate stakeholders
WHAT YOU HAVE*
- 4-year college degree
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in excel and related tools
- Salesforce CRM experience a must, admin certification a plus
- Strong work ethic, communication, and time management
- Very organized
WHY FORA FINANCIAL?*
- Small Team Sizes
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Fun Learning Environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- 401k Plan with Company Match
- Gym Reimbursement for Employees on Medical Plans
- Life Insurance at No Cost to Employees
- Generous Time Off Plan
- Flexible Spending and Commuter Benefits
- Hybrid working model offering employees the option to work from home 2 days a week
Fora Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year