Kijiji is the #1 online classifieds site in Canada and one of Canada's top 10 most-visited digital sites. We reach nearly half of Canadian internet users monthly. We're a leader in helping users find and trade goods and services in their communities, including Autos, Real Estate, and Jobs. We're proud of our engaged, results-oriented, and collaborative team and were recently named one of the top Toronto Tech Employer Brands.
Kijiji is part of Adevinta: a global online classifieds specialist and sustainability leader with 40+ products in 15 countries.
Are you analytical, strategic, and quant-savvy? If YES, we're looking for a Revenue Operations Analyst to join our Kijiji Revenue Operations team! Part of the Sales organisation at Kijiji, responsible for analytics, processes, and data infrastructure used to drive focus, productivity, and engagement of Kijiji’s sales teams.
We are looking for a strategic and analytical thinker with a knack for optimisation to support the Revenue Operations team and drive revenue by owning and improving our sales infrastructure including sales tools, processes, reporting, and analytics.
The ideal candidate is an organised, curious, data-driven & technically proficient analyst with a drive for constant improvement. Someone who is not afraid to ask questions and work with large datasets to generate actionable insights.
What you'll do:
- Build, coordinate, evaluate and optimise Sales processes and systems by identifying areas of inefficiency
- Provide support and insights by working collaboratively with sales management on defining revenue & sales plans by territory and individual sales representatives
- Work with large CRM datasets to build reports, dashboards & ad-hoc requests
- Drive initiatives to improve usage, capabilities, and data hygiene of our CRM
- Import and export data feeds from 3rd party partners
- Maintain & constantly improve existing dashboards and sales reports
- Proactively seek out opportunities to introduce automation.
What you’ll bring:
- 1-2+ years of relevant work experience
- Proficiency in one or more scripting languages (R, Python, VBA, C++, etc.)
- Experience performing quantitative analysis
- Ability to read, write & optimize SQL queries
- Experience with data visualisation tools such as Tableau
- Experience with SalesForce CRM
- Experience with writing technical documents or documenting process flows
What you'll get from us:
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with our team - every other Thursday for Sprint Planning
- ‘Work from anywhere’ weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, including from another country, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including individual training budget and language classes
Adevintais an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Covid-19: We’re reviewing the situation on a regular basis to ensure that we follow all local government guidelines and put the health of our people first. All interviews are currently taking place virtually.