What you’ll do:
- Take ownership of processes that help improve the productivity of our sales team. Be entrepreneurial and ready to do what it takes to help our sellers hit their quotas more efficiently: Take ownership of non-customer-facing the tasks yourself to learn the process, train sellers to be more efficient, automate the work or influence our engineering team to improve our products.
- Ensure sales data integrity, including third-party data to enrich contacts, leads and account information.
- Own the business results and be ready to present data-driven insights on the improvements you are driving.
What you'll get:
- Help shape the future of Intapp working side-to-side with the VP of sales operations and our sales leaders. Bring your ideas and run with them.
- Competitive compensation
- Challenging and rewarding work
- Generous benefits package
- An incredible team of smart and mission-driven people to work and have fun with
What you’ll need:
- Optimize and drive efficiency: You have a strong drive and talent to modify your daily workflow to make it more efficient. You have lots of ideas on how you could leverage tools and technology to drive efficiency.
- Action Orientation. You know what needs to be done to drive results in a global enterprise software sales organization and you do not let anything stand in the way of the mission.
- Do what it takes: You can take ownership of a process and ready to run it yourself until you figure out how to improve it or automate it.
- Entrepreneurial. You have worked with start-ups and emerging organizations. You get motivated by experimentation and learning. Demonstrate grit when things do not work as expected, and able and willing to pivot into a new approach when necessary.
- Excellent Communicator. You can teach and convince. Your clear communication gets people excited and learning quickly to make their day more efficient.
- A True Team Player. You are a leader and you know that to get the best results, you also have to be a great team player.
- Results & Process-oriented. You leverage a well-defined, repeatable process and are all about results.
Intapp provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and will make hiring decisions without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks if applicable to the position.