RUME is dedicated to providing accessible testing and wellness programs for all. We offer point of care testing, vaccinations and urgent care services at a price that patients can afford. Our goal is to provide Healthcare and testing for everyone.
We are looking for a dedicated and passionate Chief Revenue Officer to join our executive team where they will be responsible for all revenue-generating elements within the organization. They will have ultimate accountability in aligning and building strategic partnerships with their cross functional expertise. In addition, the chief revenue officer ensures that communication and information sharing run smoothly between departments.
The Chief Revenue Officer will work with other executive team members to execute strategic plans by expanding into new customer segments and partnerships. Ultimately, you will work closely with leaders, managers, and other executives to ensure the organization achieves its goals in revenue generation throughout the year.Supervisory Responsibilities
- Collaborate with finance, product management, marketing, pricing strategies, and business model
- Monitor the marketplace and analyze opportunities
- Provide competitive analysis, strategies, and tactics
- Stay well-connected with customers to ensure broad market needs are being incorporated into product development and enhancement cycles
- Identify and resolve issues across the marketing/
Education & Experience
- Proven track record of growing revenue through new product development, marketing, branding, and partnerships.
- Proven experience developing and executing business strategy
- Significant general management and P&L experience
- Ability to craft and execute a business strategy
- Proven work experience as a Chief Revenue Officer or similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, economics, or finance
- This is a remote position. Must have access to reliable, high-speed internet and a dedicated workspace.
- Must be able to sit, stand, kneel, bend, and reach often
- Must be able to operate a computer and requisite programs with or without accommodation
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program