Mynd is a tech-enabled real estate company serving the $85B+ property management and real estate investment market. In the past few years, consumers have gained access to free stock trades, greater transparency in the mortgage market, and apps that make managing their money more convenient. Yet real estate investment, the most powerful tool for building generational wealth, has largely been the purview of wealthier individuals and professional money managers.
Mynd is determined to overhaul that paradigm.
At Mynd, we’re on a mission to democratize access to happy homes and sustainable investments by making the purchase of single-family residential real estate as effortless as other types of investments. Investing in real estate can be intimidating, especially for first-time buyers. Moreover, many potential investors don’t want to buy real estate in their geographic area, or have been priced out of competitive big city housing markets.
With operations in 25 markets across the U.S. and real-time insights via our platform, we remove the time, communication, and geographic barriers traditionally associated with buying real estate. Investors can now find, purchase, lease, manage, and sell single-family rental properties 100 percent remotely.
Mynd is Best Places to Work certified, a Built In SF Best Places to Work 2022 winner, and was named the #1 fastest-growing East Bay company by the San Francisco Business Times in 2021. We’ve attracted talent from Starwood Waypoint Homes, The New York Times, McKinsey, BCG, Compass, Better, One Medical, Zillow, Upwork, WeWork, and Facebook. We’re backed by top VCs, including Lightspeed, Canaan, Jackson Square, and QED, and recently announced a $5 billion deal with Invesco Real Estate that will make us the largest buyer of single-family rental homes in the country.
About the role:
As we continue to grow our sales organization and focus on a multi-location team across the US, Sales Operations has maintained being an extremely important function for the organization. Data is at the core of what we do as a business, and our team is absolutely data driven. This is an opportunity to help us become more efficient and smarter, guiding our decisions with regards to new markets, products, hiring, and more.
Our ideal candidate will have demonstrated success in Sales Operations, SFDC Administration, SaaS tool Administration and/or Business and Revenue Operations. We are looking for someone with an analytical mindset to assist in providing the infrastructure as we continue to grow.
- Salesforce - serve as an assistant Salesforce administrator for the entire organization, create workflow rules and processes via Process Builder or APEX, ensure data quality, build and maintain dashboards, create various sales flows for different record types across objects, integrate Salesforce plugins as needed and work with the sales team to ensure processes are followed.
- Perform full cycle sales statistical analytics – From Sales qualified lead reporting through PM Analytics
- Sales processes - create and maintain documentation on sales processes, policies, sales training, and new employee onboarding
- KPIs - support process for tracking KPIs within Salesforce and internal BI
- Integration management - assist with acquisition integrations and streamlining the sales teams to be one cohesive team
- Commissions - understanding sales commissions and assist with approval process, document creation and submission, and revisions
- Work closely with other cross-functional team members, sharing ideas about different approaches in a highly collaborative environment
- Support other teams cross-functionally with operational needs, not limited to software platform administration, project scoping and support, project management, product management, and any other duties assigned
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required
- Certifications: Salesforce Certification (preferable, not required)
- Years’ Experience: 3-5+ years of experience with Salesforce or related experience
- Toolsets: Salesforce, G-Suite, Lucid Chart, Groove, ringDNA, JIRA
- Communication: Excellent communication skills with the ability to distill complex issues and analyses
- Personality Fit: Strong sense of ownership and track record of quality work. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Experience with: HelloSign, Zapier, Marketing Automation/Marketo (understanding of relationship with Salesforce), SaaS
- Nice to Haves: Experience with a property management startup environment.
Being authorized to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment and we are unable to sponsor H1-B Visas at this time.
Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation.
Mynd is closely following the 2019 Novel Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) and implementing processes that promote the safety of our employees, candidates, owners, residents and communities. The health and safety of our employees and contractors around the world continues to be our top priority as we face the challenges associated with COVID-19. Leaders across Mynd meet regularly to consider the evolving situation and are doing all we can to keep our teams healthy.
At Mynd, we offer a robust, competitive & unique benefits package:
- Unlimited time off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Cash to purchase your own investment property through our “Project Investor Myndset” program
- 401k + Match
- Wellness, home office, and cell phone subsidies
- Volunteer time off
- Robust health, dental, vision insurance, and more
- Sabbatical program
At Mynd, we encourage all of our team members to:
- Be Myndful
- Always Be Entrepreneurial
- Earn Trust
- Play Team First
- Be an ‘A’ Player
- Think Like An Investor
As part of our dedication to diversity, Mynd is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Mynd are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.