The Senior Manager, Sales Operations oversees the EMEA revenue operations, processes, and tools to drive world-class sales force productivity and serves as a strategic partner to the EMEA Go-To-Market leadership team. The candidate will be responsible for several key areas that are critical to the organization’s success, including annual planning, compensation, forecasting and ongoing reporting and analytics.
- Co-design, implement, and manage revenue processes, establishing a high level of quality, accuracy, and consistency.
- Own the creation, accuracy, and efficient distribution of sales metrics, dashboards, and other sales related business intelligence essential to the organization; recommend revision to existing reports, and/or assist in the develop of new reporting tools as needed
- Administer, manage, and report on sales forecast; drive adoption of forecasting tools and dashboards within the sales organization; ensure forecasting efforts are appropriately integrated with other planning processes within the company
- Assist in all aspects of sales planning, including annual planning, territory design, and comp plan creation. Ensure that comp plans are aligned with compensation philosophy and organization goals
- Proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvement; work closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement
- Continuously optimize enabling technologies, including Salesforce, Outreach, Gong.io and CPQ (Configure Price Quote), to raise the productivity and effectiveness of the sales team
- Fluency in German & English
- 4+ years of sales operations/sales finance experience
- Good knowledge of Salesforce.com, knowledge of Outreach or Gong.io is a plus
- Experience with acquisition integrations
- Strong experience partnering with Go-To-Market leadership to achieve goals
- Demonstrated proficiency in managing reporting and analytically rigorous initiatives