Must be a US Citizen or Have GREEN CARD
Your role in helping us shape the future:
Intelsat is in the midst of a business transformation, driving the need to innovate and evolve our products, processes, and analytics across all business units. We believe innovation is fueled by strong vision, teamwork and collaboration, and a genuine desire to achieve superior results.
If you are motivated and adept at driving data quality/consistency through data analysis, improved processes, training, and reporting then this is the perfect role. Drive Intelsat’s financial performance by ensuring the smooth and timely execution of sales process for the assigned regional sales teams. Develop reporting/analytics that provide actionable insight to sales and sales management. Improve our systems and processes as we incorporate technology enhancements and innovations to develop new products.
Are you up to the challenge?
- Provide best-in-class service to our sales and support teams to ensure operational excellence.
- Create reports/dashboards that provide actionable intelligence and awareness.
- Identify data inconsistencies and develop/implement processes to enforce process/data consistency across our sales tools.
- Develop creative solutions to increase efficiency and user adoption.
- Update processes and reporting for new products and advances in satellite and ground technology.
Can you drive these processes?
- Ensure timely and consistent completion of Intelsat’s sales process. Support key Sales stakeholders and provide coordination efforts to their teams, communicate changes/escalations. Enforce data consistency to speed deal execution, contracting, booking.
- Coordinate regular pipeline reviews with Sales and Product teams to ensure accurate tracking and forecasting to meet revenue goals.
- Provide insights to Sales and Sales Management through data analytics and reporting.
- Train users on enhancements to sales tools and increase user self-sufficiency.
- Continuously analyze workflows for improvement areas and recommend transformative changes to our commercial processes.
- Act as an internal subject matter expert for questions/inquiries on sales tools, the sales process, and related topics.
You should definitely have:
- Bachelor's Degree and at least three 5 years of applicable experience in sales support, analytics, or related field.
- The ability to precisely describe business problems and process/data gaps.
- Experience presenting information to audiences across a wide range of roles and functions including technical and non-technical roles.
- Experience using CRM tools, service booking applications, Excel, and/or reporting tools. Systems aptitude allowing you to quickly learn new tools/systems; you e likely often called when others have questions or are stuck.
- Experience identifying and/or resolving cross-department data discrepancies. You have an intuition for impact analysis and understand how actions/data from one department impacts other departments and overall reporting.
- Process orientated/diagnostic thought process – you are self-motivated to investigate and identify root causes.
- Superior problem-solving skills and ability to apply judgment on when to flag and escalate issues.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to rapidly establish and maintain highly productive working relationships at all levels across the company.
- Effective verbal and written English language communication skills.
It would be nice if you had:
- Experience working within cross-functional, culturally diverse teams;
- Experience with Salesforce.com;
- Experience with more advanced Microsoft Excel functions, such as pivot tables, vlookups, advanced formulas, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
- Sales Operations Analysis: 5 years (Preferred)
- Completion of Sales Process: 5 years (Preferred)
- Enforce Data Consistency to Speed Deal Execution: 5 years (Preferred)
- Coordinate Pipeline Reviews with Sales & Product Teams: 5 years (Preferred)
- Provide insights to Sales and Sales Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Train users on enhancements to sales tools: 5 years (Preferred)
- Salesforce.com: 5 years (Preferred)
- Process orientated/diagnostic thought process: 5 years (Preferred)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Functions: 5 years (Preferred)
- Pivot Tables: 5 years (Preferred)
- vlookups, Advanced Formulas, etc: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in McLean, VA 22102