a Bit About Us
Lever's vision is connecting human potential to meaningful work. Hiring is the most strategic challenge that every company faces, and Lever, an Employ brand, is one of the most recognized brands in talent acquisition software. As the innovation leader in our space, we are searching for great people to join us and push further.
We are proud of the company we’ve built so far, but we are even more excited for what is yet to come. Lever was recently acquired by Employ whose product suite includes, JOBVITE, JAZZHR, and NXXThing. Our 5000+ customers include global leaders, startups that are disrupting industries, and businesses around the world. Lever has raised $123 million in funding, most recently a $50M Series D in November 2021.
With an overall gender ratio of 50:50 women and men, Lever is also fiercely committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. We have been certified as a “Great Place to Work”, along with “Best Company Outlook 2022,” and “Forbes Best Startup Employers 2022,” and the list keeps growing! Our people are Lever’s biggest competitive advantage. For more information on our team culture, visit https://inside.lever.co/.
Employ is looking for a highly capable Salesforce Administrator to ensure that our corporation capitalizes on the benefits offered by the Salesforce CRM system and all the applications that it integrates with. In this role, your duties will include creating user accounts, maintaining the integrity of our object orientation, and assisting to train the subject matter experts on the effective use of Salesforce products.
To ensure success as a Salesforce Administrator, you should possess extensive knowledge of Salesforce system administration and the ability to work in an extremely fast-paced environment with many requests from key stakeholders. Salesforce Administrators ensure that their Salesforce expertise translates into optimized Revenue operations.
As a member of the Revenue Operations team, you’ll be instrumental in supporting our quickly growing marketing and sales teams and building out the systems and processes that will drive Lever to the next level. Every day will bring new challenges and require cross-functional collaboration to solve problems like owning and improving our overall tech stack, CRM system logic, reporting/data quality, and marketing and sales processes. Success will be measured by user adoption and overall internal and external customer satisfaction.
THE SKILL SET
- 3+ years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator in Sales Cloud with solid understanding of a B2B SaaS company.
- Salesforce Administrator certification required.
- Strong knowledge of process builders, triggers, workflows, custom objects, SOQL, validation rules etc.
- Experience managing Salesforce role hierarchy, profiles, sharing rules and groups.
- Familiarity with Salesforce related applications such as Clari Forecasting, DataLoader, DocuSign, Netsuite, LeanData, Zendesk, ZoomInfo, etc.
- Performing database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic tests and duplicate entry cleansing.
- Intermediate or better Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets (i.e. VLOOKUPS, INDEX and MATCH formulas)Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills to help translate business cases into technical solutions.
- Ability to communicate technical topics in a clear and concise manner using written, visual and oral communications.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work independently as well as in a highly collaborative, team-based environment.
- Ability to execute: can juggle multiple projects, fulfill priorities and meet deadlines.
- Shared passion on documentation - enabling others in technical knowledge and processes.
- Quoting experience is a bonus but not required.
WITHIN 1 MONTH YOU'LL
- Attend Ramp Camp, our company-wide onboarding program.
- Learn about the suite of Lever products and be able to discuss the Lever origin story and understand the decisions and intentions that shaped the product as it is currently.
- Onboard with the Revenue Operations team to learn about our instance of Salesforce, our automated processes and workflows, and our overall GTM funnel. Learn about all business applications that integrate with our Lever CRM.
- Meet the Revenue Operations organization through a series of 1:1s so you gain depth within our business.
WITHIN 3 MONTH'S YOU'LL
- Become an CRM expert on existing workflows, process builders, integrations, case management approachCreate technical documentation for existing tech stack connections
- Own the execution of adhoc day to day CRM user escalations, feature requests, and other administrative requests.
- Participate in key Revenue Operations project initiatives with existing subject matter experts to learn and help drive successful change
- Participate in case management requests.
- Quickly resolve process pain points, while developing long-term solutions.
- Knowledgeable on how information flows in our systems throughout the prospect to customer lifecycle.
WITHIN 6 MONTHS YOU'LL
- Identify gaps in system or process to the broader Revenue Operations team.
- Collaborate with cross functional leadership to help design and improve workflows / automation.
- Maintain a holistic view of all Go-to-Market processes to create technical documentation and to understand functional impacts with regard to configuration, process, workflow and reporting.
- Implement technical engagement metrics to ensure we are utilizing all tools to their full potential.
- Become a subject matter expert across our tech stack and be a point of contact for knowledge transfer.
- Partner with the finance team to gain a great understanding of software cost structure and user maintenance to avoid unnecessary financial charges.
- Make recommendations on reducing technical debt and setting up processes and systems to align with our overall business strategy.
WITHIN 12 MONTHS YOU'LL
- Co-own the management and improvement of our operations tech stack along with our Senior SFDC Administrator.
- Relentlessly improve the efficiency, scalability and reliability of our systems and business process.
- Identify, prioritize and scope key strategic initiatives / projects accordingly.
- Review our business applications and ensure we are utilizing all tools to their full potential.
- Ensuring optimal performance of Salesforce systems and products.
- Continuously evolve your initiatives to meet the ever-changing needs of Lever’s business and customer base.
Is this role not an exact fit?
Sign up to stay in touch, we'll let you know when we have new positions on the team.
The Lever Story
Lever, an Employ brand, is a leading Talent Acquisition Suite that makes it easy for talent teams to reach their hiring goals and to connect companies with top talent. Lever is the only platform that provides all talent acquisition leaders with complete ATS and robust CRM capabilities in one product, LeverTRM. The LeverTRM features allow leaders to scale and grow their people pipeline, build authentic and long-lasting relationships, and source the right people to hire. Lever Analytics provides customized reports with data visualization, see offers completed and interview feedback, and more, to inform strategic decisions between hiring managers and executives alike.
Our platform also enables companies to hire with inclusivity in mind, helping eliminate any hiring bias. Lever supports the hiring needs of over 5,000 companies around the globe including the teams at Netflix, Spotify, Atlassian, KPMG, and Nielsen. For more information, visit https://www.lever.co.