CRO at a PE-Backed B2B Manufacturing Business
LOCATION: New York / New Jersey
RETAINED SEARCH PARTNER: Falcon Partners
SEARCH MANDATE: Our private equity client is seeking the right Chief Revenue Officer to drive growth in one of its portfolio companies, a leading B2B manufacturing business. The company is well-respected in the space, innovative, and poised for continued growth over the course of the hold period. The sponsor is prepared to invest heavily to drive the company's scale using both inorganic and organic methods.
COMPENSATION: A competitive salary, annual bonus, and wealth-building equity grant make for a compelling economic opportunity.
- Business Model:B2B Manufacturing
- Revenue Range:$60mm-$70mm today, $120mm-$150mm anticipated at exit
- Hold Period:Exit planned for 2026-2027
- Deal Structure:Control buyout
- Transform the business and drive scale to roughly $120mm-$150mm within 4-5 years.
- Acquire add-ons that will add scale, product, cross-sell, and multiple arbitrage.
THE SPONSOR: This New York, NY-based private equity firm has a three-decade track record of transforming small businesses. It invests across a number of key sectors and currently owns more than 100 portfolio companies. Today the sponsor has more than $13B in assets under management. Its $2.5+B of dry powder includes $1B ear marked for add-on acquisitions.
CANDIDATE PROFILE: We seek a passionate, committed leader with a contagious will to win who can honor this company's past while also leading it into the future. Our ideal candidate's background most likely includes:
- Business Model: B2B manufacturing
- Functional: Top commercial leader of a PE-backed or -exited $30mm-$150mm B2B manufacturing company OR number two commercial leader within an upmarket PE-backed or -exited B2B manufacturing company
- Orientation:Heavy sales orientation is required with related experience across marketing, strategy, and business development
- Private Equity: Required
- M&A: Integration experience is nice to have
- Tenure: 20-35+ years of progressive career success
FALCON job postings are powered by PrivateEquityCXO.com. When you apply you will be redirected to that site.
FALCON and its clients are equal opportunity employers. All candidates will be considered without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, or any other protected status. FALCON encourages qualified individuals of all backgrounds to apply.