AnalWho we are:
EverTrue is the leading advancement software that supports fundraising efforts at educational institutions and non-profit organizations. EverTrue merged with ThankView in October 2021 in an effort led by Rubicon Technology Partners. We are a fun, smart, mission-driven team that is passionate about the work we do!
Our mission is to build relationships, inspire generosity, and improve lives. By connecting institutional data with dynamic insights from various integration partners, we provide education fundraising professionals with everything they need to engage alumni, raise support, and measure success. Today, hundreds of higher-education and K-12 institutions rely on EverTrue to better engage, identify, prioritize, and manage their fundraising prospects.
Our team strives to share knowledge, celebrate accomplishments, think creatively, and have fun along the way. We have two small headquarters in Boston and New York, but are a remote-first company supporting employees in 31/50 states with at-home office set-up as well as access to WeWork office space wherever an employee resides.
EverTrue embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion to enhance employee engagement, client satisfaction, and external partnerships/relationships. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better we will be together. Diversity is not something we do, it’s who we are.
At EverTrue, we recognize it’s unrealistic for candidates to fulfill 100% of the criteria in a job posting. We encourage you to apply if you meet the majority of the requirements because we know that skills evolve over time. If you’re willing to learn and evolve alongside us, join our team!
EverTrue is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a company that embraces and celebrates diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We know that diverse teams build better products, bring more perspective to the table, contribute to a company’s financial success and help foster a more inclusive environment for all employees.
Who you are:
- 4+ years of related experience with a technology company (in a Deal Desk Role, Field Finance, Revenue Accounting, or Contracting) with increased responsibility.
- Knowledge or experience in software contract review is highly preferred.
- BA, MBA (Finance) preferred.
- 3+ years of SaaS experience.
- Experience with legal agreements, invoicing, and collections.
- Exceptional verbal and written skills.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to read contracts, order forms, and other documents closely and analyze requested changes.
- End to end Quote to Cash Process -Salesforce.com CPQ, a strong plus
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Suite
- Experience with financial analysis and modeling-Access/SQL
- Experience with rep Quota and commission plans
- Ability to identify and track competitive and industry trends along with promotions and other items related to SaaS business models
- Knowledge of U.S. and International data privacy terms and conditions
- Highly organized and self-motivated with very strong project management skills.
- You demonstrate strength in problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of enterprise risk management policies and procedures
How you’ll contribute to the team:
- Sales Operations Point of Contact for new and renewal opportunities
- Advise Sales on pricing, standard and non-standard business terms and collaborate with impacted parties to identify acceptable options to facilitate deal closures
- Liaise with other departments (sales, success, partnerships, legal, finance, operations and corporate G&A) as required to support transaction needs
- Work with teammates and management to identify best practices for fulfilling nonstandard deals and process improvement opportunities
- Provide ongoing contract, process, policy education to Sales
- Conduct and coordinate financial, market, operational and related research to support strategic pricing, discounting, and overall guidance for enterprise account sales team
- Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Interpret and evaluate research data in order to determine how to incorporate this within a customer pricing model
- Prepare analytical models to evaluate strategic pricing decisions
- Analyze customer buying patterns and compare to similar industry segments to optimize customer programs
- Shepherd the deal through the sales cycle in collaboration with the appropriate cross-functional teams
Why you’ll love to join our team:
- We offer competitive compensation, health benefits and perks, and a fun remote environment
- Generous one-time stipend for your at-home office and access to a WeWork location wherever you reside
- We want to ensure that you are excited, happy and find fulfillment in your work
- We have the smartest and most passionate team in the universe
- Our mascot is a Unicorn