With a focus on Mobility, Operational Excellence, Value to our Customers and the Electrification of vehicles, you can expect to be part of something exciting. From the sleek design of our vehicles to the unique opportunities we offer around the globe, Nissan exemplifies ingenuity in everything we do. Our people are what drive the business forward.
We’re currently looking for a Regional Wholesale District Manager to join our team in DC/Baltimore.
Responsible for wholesale mechanical and collision parts revenue generated for NNA and dealers through the wholesale sales business channel to body shops and independent repair facilities. Candidates will be measured on their market’s contribution to the achievement of the Regional wholesale sales business plan and Certified Collision network development targets.
The following job function statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. The job function statements reflect the expectations of the fully trained, proficient incumbent who meets all performance criteria.
- Creates effective business plans to achieve revenue growth targets and ensure dealers maximize their competitiveness in the marketplace.
- Facilitates dealer and Collision Center participation in the Certified Collision program.
Reviews sales trends and progress with Parts Managers, Executive Managers, and Dealer Principals.
- Clearly communicates and implements wholesale rebate and incentive programs to maximize sales penetration and profitability.
- Engages dealers in the use of the Customer Relationship Management tool to drive traffic and capitalize on the opportunity
- Ensures dealer has the appropriate staffing, assets, capabilities, and sales, and marketing goals to achieve the business plan targets established by NNA.
- Assesses parts inventory and proper stocking levels to best support wholesale business.
- Supports the professional development of dealership wholesale parts personnel on all aspects of improving wholesale parts processes.
- Develops and tracks action plans based on comprehensive contacts structured to improve wholesale parts sales and operations.
- Promotes the adoption and utilization of parts ordering tools at dealerships, IRFs, and Collision Centers.
- Conducts independent and/or joint contacts to shops with dealership sales representatives.
- Increases Wholesale Advantage Program enrollments in non-represented markets
- Acts as wholesale, collision, and parts subject matter experts within their assigned Regions Assists dealers with resolving DMS and data integration issues.
The following qualification statements reflect the minimum skills and abilities required of the qualified applicant.
Job Knowledge and Skill:
- Dealership or Wholesale Parts Department experience
- Sales experience within the Mechanical/Collision industry or Aftermarket
- Dealer Management System knowledge and experience
- Professional presentation skills
Minimum 10 years exp. training, automotive consultant work or dealership parts management
Three or more years providing on-the-job training to new employees, and project supervision.
High School Degree required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Thorough computer knowledge such as word processor, spreadsheet, other PC applications, or mainframe applications to resolve complex problems in day-to-day situations.
- Approximately 80% day and overnight travel.
- Must reside in the assigned market.
Welcome to an open lane of possibility. Drive your career forward and join the company leading the technology and business evolution of the automotive industry by applying today.
Nissan is committed to a drug-free workplace. All employment is contingent upon successful completion of a drug screen for roles based in the United States and background screening for all positions.
All of us at Nissan – regardless of functional area or expertise – share a passion to design, manufacture, and sell high-performance vehicles. It is Nissan’s policy to provide Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, gender, military status, disability, or any other status protected by law. Candidates for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States and will be required to provide proof of employment eligibility at the time of hire; Nissan uses E-Verify to validate employment eligibility. **Visa sponsorship for this position is not available at this time.**
Washington DC-Baltimore Area United States of America