The primary purpose of this role is to effectively manage a full program of business initiatives. Through the extensive use of Salesforce the regional sales operations specialist will partner deeply with regional commercial leaders to design, implement, monitor and review a comprehensive list of salesforce enabled campaigns and initiatives that will support improved client management, win rates and revenue.
Supporting a continuous program of improvement this role will also be responsible for enriching leads and managing business pipelines at scale while representing the needs of all frontline salesforce users regionally to ensure desktop experiences are configured and optimized in a fit for purpose manner.
What you’ll be doing
- Primarily responsible for swiftly launching new Salesforce campaigns and managing end to end a series of business initiatives.
- Optimize the adoption of the OFX Salesforce. Embed new salesforce practices and work on a continuous program of improvement to drive efficiencies and improve user experience and productivity.
- Work with regional sales leaders to ensure pipeline, activity and performance-based reporting requirements are established and refined within Salesforce.
- Enhance existing lead enrichment practices and pipeline visibility.
- Establish and refine a full library of configurable dashboards that meet the needs of the business and ensure regular pipeline and activity reporting requirements are met.
CRM Salesforce System support
- Understand deeply the needs of all client-facing teams and represent these needs across relevant delivery and change-management forums.
- Assist in the training initiatives for all frontline salesforce users regionally.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Marketing or related degree
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience working within Salesforce CRM - Lightning platform and applying the core sales cloud objects of Leads, Accounts, Opportunities, Contacts, Reports, Dashboards, Campaigns and Sales Forecasting
- Knowledge of a business intelligence tools such as Google data studio and strong capability in excel is an advantage
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Working knowledge and understanding of the Salesforce CRM platform, with the ability to support sales teams on the day- to- day Salesforce requirements
- Strong communication, interpersonal and written skills with experience in working with a wide range of stakeholders
- Customer focused with proven capability of delivering sales operational improvements within agreed service times
- Experience in working with sales and marketing teams in a fast – paced global environment
- Exceptional technical, analytical, and problem – solving skills
- Working knowledge of sales cycles and processes
- Ability to articulate needs for process improvements
- Good facilitation and team building skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Is pro-active and has a ‘can do’ attitude
- Proven data management skills
What it's like working at OFX
We’reOFXers because we want to make a difference.We see challenges as opportunities and we’re not afraid to roll up our sleeves to get stuff done.We’re committed to making things easier for our clients,pushing boundaries and continuing to move with the timesso that we can continue to inspire confidence every day and through every transaction.
We operate asone team, cross-functionally and globallyto drive outcomes that deliver excellence for our customers.We're curious self-starters who love learning and sharing our knowledge with others.We embrace change and use ourinitiative and resilience to overcome challenges.
- Always keep learning.We offer LinkedIn learning programs,which all OFXers have access to. We offer a variety of other learning programs and host an annual Open Day to encourage cross functional and soft skill learning
- Giving back, we encourage OFXers to give back to causes and communities that are important to them.We celebrate this with anannual volunteer day, that OFXers can use together or individually
- We promote an environment ofreward and recognition,OFXers are encouraged to celebrate their peers’ effort, technical expertise or support through a range of channels and awards
- Our Good Vibes employee-led committees organize events to keep our employees engaged inside and outside the office. Whether it’s participating in our weekly yoga class (now also on Zoom), office happy hours, end of year celebrations. Our team wants you to feel welcome!