The Senior Sales Operations Analyst partners with senior sales leaders to strengthen and scale the operational capabilities of client-facing teams. Acting as a trusted advisor, the Senior Sales Operations Analyst is a source of valuable insights for leaders to identify focus areas of improvement, and they partner with leaders to bring about those improvements. Success is measured by team productivity, and responsibilities include a mix of “running the business” and “working on the business.”Responsibilities & Duties
- Analyze sales performance data to recommend priorities and actions to senior leaders.
- Diagnose and lead operational improvements across people, process, and technology.
- Define requirements for technology and data assets, overseeing delivery by technical teams.
- Lead the adoption of best practices for core sales motions (opportunity management, lead management, account management, etc.)
- Create and deliver training related to processes and systems.
- Cultivate and maintain trusted business partnerships with senior sales leaders.
Qualifications and Skills
- Prior experience in a sales, marketing, or business development function, preferably in technology
- Experience documenting and analyzing processes, procedures, and/or policies
- 5+ years of experience in Sales or Revenue operations, specifically building and adapting infrastructure to scale team effectiveness
- Proficiency in Google G-Suite / Microsoft Suite (Excel, Powerpoint), and capability to draw conclusions from operational data
- Problem solving and a bias toward action
- Track record of partnering and influencing senior sales leaders
- Initiative - Bias toward action, especially when a problem is uncovered that inhibits the business.
- Problem Solving - Ability to accurately diagnose and a problem and to identify multiple viable solutions using a range of tools across people, process, and technology
- Data and Analytical Competence - Ability to manipulate, analyze and draw conclusions from operational data.
- Technical Proficiency - Understanding of the function of each front office technology, the value each provides, and how they should work together. Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Needs Analysis - Maintain a consistent understanding of the critical needs of client facing roles and their leaders, along with the root issue for any given request.
- Consultation - Ability to build credibility and rapport with Directors, advising on alternative, creative, and strategically aligned options to address their needs.
- Driving Execution - Setting clear steps and timelines to achieve a goal, and holding oneself and key stakeholders accountable for delivering on commitments
- Communication - Ability to convey complex topics simply to a wide array of audiences, resulting in appropriate alignment and action.
You’ll fit right in at Indeed Flex if:
- £55-75k salary per annum + pension + STIPs
- Company bonus scheme
- Hybrid working model - work from any one of our regional offices or from home, picking the mix that works for you (from 100% in-office to 100% remote)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Discounted gym memberships
- Day off on your birthday
- Regular team building events
- Perkbox - discounts and goodies on all your favourite brands
One final thing:
- You’re a great communicator and highly collaborative. We’re best when we all pull in the same direction
- You don’t mind doing the work, whatever it is - you can see the impact at the end and you’re in it for the long haul
- Data is your heart and soul - you know you need it to drive you in the right direction
- You’re proactive and always willing to learn
- You can navigate the ambiguity and high levels of autonomy in a scale up environment - you know what we’re about and you want to be a part of it
We love diversity and we welcome all people from diverse backgrounds with open arms, no matter your race, age, sexual orientation, disability, gender, religion… you get the picture. We value you for you. Simply, because a better world is an inclusive world. If you do need us to make any amendments at all for you though during the interview or any part of our hiring process, just let us know