As Senior Revenue Operations Analyst, you will work across the broader marketing team as a storyteller of data – focused not only with the "what" but even more passionate about sharing the "why" and "how." You will be an advocate of measurement best practice, focused on delivering relevant insights and optimization strategies to improve the effectiveness of marketing investments and activities in order to achieve our growth targets.
You will bring to this role a mix of traditional reporting and analytics, strategic planning, and marketing program and channel optimization recommendations. Through ongoing forecast management and trend analysis, you will identify opportunities for smarter marketing investments. Through regular delivery of insights, you will enable optimization and strategic planning of marketing content, channel mix and program activities to help Billtrust achieve its corporate growth objectives.
- Develop and deliver a regular cadence of reporting to marketing stakeholders and executive leadership, on the status of demand generation programs, marketing program ROI, new logo customer acquisition and product expansion growth
- Collect data and update forecasting accuracy models at the operational level through regression analytics. Provide in-depth material analysis to support the areas of new product launch and product expansion growth
- Benchmark Billtrust marketing channels and program ROI against industry best practices and conduct gap analysis
- Deepen our understanding of product purchase and adoption trends and identify opportunities for personalized marketing initiatives
- Forecast defined metric performance, identifies opportunities to improve results, provide insights and recommendations to marketing leadership
- Establish and lead a monthly cadence of meetings as part of the demand planning process, coordinating cross-functionally between Product Marketing, Revenue Marketing, Content and MOPS teams
- Partner with Digital Marketing Strategist on marketing performance analysis to inform digital strategy and paid digital advertising investment decisions
- Partner with our Data Intelligence Team to structure and scale more robust reporting systems over time
- Proven experience in a Marketing, Sales, Revenue Operations, or Demand Planning Analysis role in a fast-paced environment - 5+ years of experience preferred
- B2B, SaaS or technology industry experience preferred
- Advanced to Expert level knowledge and experience with Excel and PowerBI or similar reporting platform
- Budget and forecast management experience - ability to do regression analysis and/or predictive analytics
- Understanding of a marketing funnel and how to align programs, channels and activities with customer journeys
- Expertise in planning, budgeting and goal setting with best-in-class marketing KPIs
- Experience with building reports, writing insight summaries and presenting findings to executive management
- Experience in marketing analytics and research techniques, including attribution theory, CAC/LTV estimation, channel mix modeling, and customer segmentation
- Experience with targeting and segmentation for TAM measurement and planning
SALARY RANGE BELOW FOR COLORADO BASED APPLICANTS ONLY
Target Base Compensation: $95,000 - $125,000 (bonus and equity offered in addition to base compensation)
Please note that the compensation information that follows is a good faith estimate for Colorado-based hires only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. Billtrust intends to offer the selected candidate base pay within this range, dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience and location. We encourage you to apply and speak with our Talent Acquisition team to learn more about the total compensation package.
- Work from Anywhere: Our state of the art office, your home, a company paid WeWork.... you decide!
- A Culture that Lives its Values: Our values are not just words or window dressing, they guide our decisions - big and small - each and every day.
- Flexible Working Hours: We support your lifestyle- the results are what count.
- Equity: So that every employee is a shareholder and is aligned on building our company's value.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Sabbatical: A paid leave to reward longevity and commitment to Billtrust.
- Paid Parental Leave: To promote parent-child bonding and increase gender equity at home and in the workplace.
- Opportunities for Growth: Professional development can take many shapes. From ERGs like Women in Tech and DE&I, to Mentor-Mentee, Leadership, and High-Potential Programs, we foster an environment where all employees can grow.
- Recognition: From Billtrust Bucks and Gongings to Culture Champion and Founders Awards, our employees are recognized for hard work and outcomes achieved.
- Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, short-term and long-term disability, flexible spending accounts, HSA, and life, cancer, and AD&D insurance.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
Billtrust is a leading provider of cloud-based software and integrated payment processing solutions that simplify and automate B2B commerce. Accounts receivable is broken and relies on conventional processes that are outdated, inefficient, manual and largely paper based. Billtrust is at the forefront of the digital transformation of AR, providing mission-critical solutions that span credit decisioning and monitoring, online ordering, invoice delivery, payments and remittance capture, invoicing, cash application and collections. Our platform has processed $1 trillion+ invoice dollars and we have seen 28% year-over-year software & payments revenue growth (2021). With more than 2,400 customers, we have helped companies like GlobalTranz, United Rentals, Acushnet and Ferguson Enterprises get paid faster and more efficiently.
For more than 20 years, we have achieved remarkable success and we attribute our growth to our people and culture. We encourage employees to have autonomy, think creatively, share ideas - even with our CEO - and to challenge the status quo every day.#LI-Remote