Who we are:
We are a full-fibre broadband provider with £250m of investment. We are rolling out a 10Gbps FTTP networks and have a plan to cover a total of 250,000 premises bringing truly exceptional connectivity services to homes and businesses in the South of England. We want to improve lifestyles and enhance communities by instantly connecting people and businesses beyond today’s broadband.
Who you are:
We are looking for forward thinking, enthusiastic individuals to join our team. You will be keen to learn, adaptable and excited to be part of our fast growing organisation.
What we offer:
25 days paid holiday.
Cycle to work scheme.
Long Term Incentive Plan
We have introduced a disruptive, compelling consumer brand to the telecommunications market and are rapidly expanding across the UK. The Senior Manager, Revenue Operations is responsible aligning the operations, analytics, and technology across our sales, marketing, and customer care teams, with the goal of unleashing the full potential of our customer-facing teams.
You are someone who never settles for the status quo. You have an excellent track record of building relationships with people, gathering a deep understanding what they need to perform, and designing and delivering high-impact changes.
You are unapologetically data-driven and are well-versed in software and automation. You believe, at your core, that technology will not solve business problems, so you are relentless about defining processes. You are fluent in both “sales” and “software” so you can effectively translate business requirements into technology-enabled solutions.
- Leading a high-performing team of operations advisors and analysts, ensuring they are inspired and motivated to bring their best self to work
- Advising executives and senior leaders in the sales, marketing, and customer care teams to set and track targets and KPIs and own key meetings and reports (monthly business reviews, quarterly business reviews, and board reporting)
- Building and maintaining models to analyze the revenue potential of our customer base, which educates the leaders in business decisions
- Leading an operations management team to define, own, and continuously improve all end-to-end customer processes
- Supporting our Sales Enablement Manager by identifying key trends and patterns in sales performance
- Taking accountability for our RevOps / MarTech stack and collaborating with our technology team to select and continuously optimise our systems and tools
This role is ideal for someone with a consulting background or with experience working in start-ups or scale-ups. Experience working in sales operations is helpful, but preference will be given to those who have a demonstrated track record of building new teams or delivering transformational change.
- Analytical – you are comfortable diving into data analytics to produce insights and can effective coach and foster new talent
- Problem-solving - a critical part of the job is to diagnose and remove obstacles that stop our teams from generating revenue
- Communication - the ability to persuade internal stakeholders that your strategies will make a material difference to their long-term success
- Technically-minded - you’ll be dealing with complex software and systems; a track record of leading technology transformations or deployments is preferred
- Customer-focused - even if you don’t talk to customers, you must always have the customer’s needs in your mind. After all, without customers, there is no revenue!