The Senior Sales Operations Analyst partners with senior sales leaders to strengthen and scale the operational capabilities of client-facing teams. Acting as a trusted advisor, the Senior Sales Operations Analyst is a source of valuable insights for leaders to identify focus areas of improvement, and they partner with leaders to bring about those improvements. Success is measured by team productivity, and responsibilities include a mix of “running the business” and “working on the business.”Responsibilities & Duties
- Analyze sales performance data to recommend priorities and actions to senior leaders.
- Diagnose and lead operational improvements across people, process, and technology.
- Define requirements for technology and data assets, overseeing delivery by technical teams.
- Lead the adoption of best practices for core sales motions (opportunity management, lead management, account management, etc.)
- Create and deliver training related to processes and systems.
- Cultivate and maintain trusted business partnerships with senior sales leaders.
Qualifications and Skills
- Prior experience in a sales, marketing, or business development function, preferably in technology
- Experience documenting and analyzing processes, procedures, and/or policies
- 5+ years of experience in Sales or Revenue operations, specifically building and adapting infrastructure to scale team effectiveness
- Proficiency in Google G-Suite / Microsoft Suite (Excel, Powerpoint), and capability to draw conclusions from operational data
- Problem solving and a bias toward action
- Track record of partnering and influencing senior sales leaders
- Initiative - Bias toward action, especially when a problem is uncovered that inhibits the business.
- Problem Solving - Ability to accurately diagnose and a problem and to identify multiple viable solutions using a range of tools across people, process, and technology
- Data and Analytical Competence - Ability to manipulate, analyze and draw conclusions from operational data.
- Technical Proficiency - Understanding of the function of each front office technology, the value each provides, and how they should work together. Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Needs Analysis - Maintain a consistent understanding of the critical needs of client facing roles and their leaders, along with the root issue for any given request.
- Consultation - Ability to build credibility and rapport with Directors, advising on alternative, creative, and strategically aligned options to address their needs.
- Driving Execution - Setting clear steps and timelines to achieve a goal, and holding oneself and key stakeholders accountable for delivering on commitments
- Communication - Ability to convey complex topics simply to a wide array of audiences, resulting in appropriate alignment and action.
You’ll fit right in at Indeed Flex if:
- $100,000 to $130,000
- Company bonus scheme
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K
- Access to all Company & Employee Benefits
- 25 days PTO (prorated) + Birthday Day Off
- 8 Public Holidays
- Laptop + WFH equipment
- Amazing company culture
- Hybrid working model - we work best collaboratively so we’ve provided a workspace where you’ll thrive, whilst still giving the flexibility to work remotely when you need
- Volunteer days
- STIPs (Short Term Incentive Plan)
- Regular team-building events
- You’re a great communicator and highly collaborative. We’re best when we all pull in the same direction
- You don’t mind doing the work, whatever it is - you can see the impact at the end and you’re in it for the long haul
- Data is your heart and soul - you know you need it to drive you in the right direction
- You’re proactive and always willing to learn
- You can navigate the ambiguity and high levels of autonomy in an upscale environment - you know what we’re about and you want to be a part of it
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.Where legally permitted, Indeed Flex requires all individuals attending or working out of Indeed Flex offices or visiting Indeed Flex clients to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. For positions that can only be performed at an Indeed Flex office, candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and present acceptable proof of vaccination by the date of hire as a condition of employment. For positions that require some in-office work or in-person client meetings, exceptions to these in-office or in-person job requirements may be made at the discretion of the business through June 2022, at which point full vaccination will be required. Indeed Flex will consider requests for reasonable accommodation as required under applicable law. To qualify as being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 there should have been a two week period after receiving the second dose (or any government recommended booster shot) in a 2-dose COVID-19 vaccine series, or a two week period after receiving a single-dose (or any government recommended booster shot) in a single dose COVID-19 vaccine.