About JW Player:
JW Player is the leading video software and data insights platform that gives our customers independence and control in today's Digital Video Economy. Founded over a decade ago as an open source video player, JW Player's technology platform now powers digital video for hundreds of thousands of businesses across NA, EMEA, APAC and LATAM. Each month, there are over 1 billion viewers across 2.7 billion unique devices consuming video on JW Player's technology.
The Sales Operations Team:
The Sales Operations team is responsible for supporting and enabling the overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales organization by providing strategic direction and reducing friction in the sales process. The team develops close relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the sales organization's efficient operation and success as JW Player continues to scale its world-class sales organization.
JW Player is hiring for a Sales Operations Analyst who is looking to make positive impacts on the operational effectiveness of our key revenue generating business units. This is an opportunity to grow your career in sales operations and partner closely with our internal teams to help take JW Player to the next level of growth!
As a Sales Operations Analyst, you will:
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to document usage of our sales technology ecosystem, and provide clear, actionable user stories to align goals and remove pain points.
- Perform hands-on Salesforce administration by owning incoming Salesforce requests in Jira and supporting internal stakeholders in forecasting, territory planning, compensation and commission planning, and data hygiene.
- Act as a trusted advisor to Sales, Marketing, Finance, Partnerships, and Customer Success leadership on strategic organizational projects designed to increase revenue, sales productivity, and operational efficiency.
- Analyze business and market data to provide important visualization and dashboards that clearly communicate complex data and identify areas for improvement.
- Contribute as a valued team member to our culture of mutual respect, productivity, diversity, and continuous learning, with the opportunity to grow your skills as far as you want to take them.
Requirements of the role:
- 5+ years of hands-on Salesforce experience and its ecosystem of integrated applications (familiarity with APEX, Sales Loft, and Gainsight is a plus).
- Robust analytics and dashboard building skills (preferably with Google Workspace) with a passion for data hygiene.
- Proficient in analyzing requirements around business challenges to provide data-driven solutions, and documenting flows, user stories, and test scripts in a clear and concise manner.
- Direct experience with change management processes, specifically by understanding the Salesforce development lifecycle with the ability to create enhancements in a sandbox environment.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities at once, including but not limited to shifting gears between documentation and hands-on Salesforce administration.
- An eagerness to execute, drive impact, demonstrate urgency with projects big and small, and collaborate with cross-functional teams on exciting projects.
- You take pride in your work with an owner's mentality, and view what you do as a part-owner and builder of JW Player.
- Ability to communicate data into relevant insight: You know how to create compelling presentations and can lead management through data deep-dives.
- Recruiter Screen
- 15-30 minute conversation with a Recruiter to learn more about your background and interests.
- Hiring Manager Screen
- 30-60 minute conversation where the Hiring Manager or someone from the team deep dives into your experiences.
- Team Interview
- 1 - 2 hour interview where you meet with various team members across the organization.
- Final Interview
- 30-60 minute hour interview where you meet with some of our senior leaders.
- The interview process may change at any given stage.
Perks of being at JW Player, U.S.
When you join JW Player, you are not just joining a company or a team but a family. Our goal is to take care of you and ensure you will be successful in your new role. Your success is our success!
As a full time employee, you are eligible for the following benefits:
- Private Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage for you and your family
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Stock Options Purchase Program
- Quarterly and Annual Team Events - because team building is important!
- Professional Career Development Program and Career Development Progression
- New Employee Home Office Setup Stipend
- Monthly Connectivity Stipend
- Free and discounted perks through JW Player's benefit partners
- Bi-Annual Hack Weeks for those who are interested in using their coding knowledge
- Fireside chats with individuals in the JW Player family
- Benefits are subject to location and can change at the discretion of the Company.
According to New York City local Council laws, local New York City applicants residing in and performing this role in New York City will receive an annual salary dependent on experience between USD $85,000.00 - $120,000.00. In addition, applicants qualify for the benefits listed above.
The salary band is not applicable to applicants outside of New York City. Applicants located outside of the New York City area will have an adjusted rate equitable and competitive to their residing and surrounding area.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.