Be the key in unlocking business opportunities in the convergent world of Open Platform IP Video Management Systems! Join Milestone, a global market leader!
We are growing our business and have lots of new initiates working. As a strategic part of the Americas Management Team, the Director of Sales Operations will drive revenue growth through efficient sales processes and tools. Additionally, you will have day to day responsibilities for teams managing the partner onboarding process, order management, maintenance renewal sales, and business development of specific channel engagements.
This hybrid position will work out of our Americas Headquarters in beautiful Lake Oswego, OR and relocation assistance is not provided.
Do you have a strong background in technology go-to-market? Do you have a passion to win and remove obstacles?
- Lead the sales operations function for the Americas go-to-market.
- Support and strengthen the sales organization through training, tools and improvement project in US, Canada and across Latin America
- Manage teams responsible for Business Development of Distribution Channel, A&E Consultants and Pro-Services
- Partner with the Sales, Marketing, and Finance teams to conduct analyses and determine how to design processes to accelerate lead qualification, pipeline generation and increase win rates
- Track, analyze and report on key metrics (such as pipeline growth and pipeline velocity)
- Develop and maintain documentation for processes
- Regional ownership for CRM adoption and utilization
- Identify gaps in current processes and tools and work with global sales operations team to influence and implement improvements
- Implement continuous improvement approach to all sales operations processes and tools
- Work cross functionally to gain insight and problem solve operational issues in delivering solutions
- Identify ways to increase the sell-through through operational efficiencies
- Ad hoc regional representative for various global projects
- Expected travel time for this position is approximately 30%.
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in technology company with multiple offerings
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in sales operations, sales development operations or program management.
- Must have excellent written and - verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment required.
- Must be able to elevate technical issues appropriately and resolve issues
- Comprehensive understanding of 2 tier channel model
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with Salesforce as a CRM
- Strong Relationship management
- Efficient problem solver
- Superb networking and interpersonal skills
Ranked on the “100 Best Companies to work for in Oregon", Milestone not only offers great benefits but also great culture. Employees here have flexible work environments, opportunities for further education, and the ability to directly effect change in our organization. Additionally, we offer an attractive benefits package that includes medical/dental benefits, FSA, 401k with 6% Safe Harbor employer match, paid parental leave, generous PTO (20 days' vacation, 10 days paid sick time, and 10 company holidays), fully paid Short Term disability policy, fully paid Long Term disability policy, and Life Insurance.
Milestone is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
If you have any questions, you are very welcome to contact Cindy Phillips, Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
When joining Milestone, you will become part of one the world’s leading providers of video management software in and beyond security. Since starting up in Denmark in 1998 our team has grown to include + 1,000 employees based in 25 countries. Today, our solutions are used in 500,000+ installations worldwide – with many more to come.
We believe that in addition to our strong and exciting technology, our success is also based on our dedication to putting people first – both the people we work with and the people around us. It’s how we grow our culture, our business, and our community. Because at Milestone, we grow together. Ready to elevate your career with an amazing team? Join Milestone. If you are curious to know more about who we are, we suggest you visit http://milestonesys.com/career