£150 - £170 p/d (umbrella/inside) + will convert to a permanent role
London - Hybrid/Remote
Sales Operations/Adminstration opportunity with the UK arm of one of the world's largest IT Consultancies. This role would suit someone from a sales or possibly recruitment background, who understands the processes but who doesn't want to actually sell or have a target.
The Sales Excellence team support the wider sales community and drive greater sales efficiency & effectiveness by supporting sellers, client leads and the wider business in every aspect of the deal process, allowing more time for sellers to focus on their clients.
You will become an expert in their business policies and processes in order to guide and support deal owners through the process to optimise efficiency. You will be involved in deal pricing and contract writing and take some ownership for deals that need minimal input from deal owners themselves.
The team sits within the Business Operations community who constantly strive for improved data quality as it's key for sales forecasts. For this reason, you will have ownership of part of the Sales Pipeline using their Microsoft CRM system - C365.
You will work closely on a day-to-day basis with the wider Sales Excellence team, Deal Owners and their teams along with connected communities, Finance, Legal, Delivery, Deal Desk etc.
- Excellent communicator (oral & written)
- A proven ability to interact with all levels of stakeholders, including Senior Leadership
- Deadline focussed
- Able to prioritise and manage workload with minimum supervision
- Able to work at pace
- Strong organisation skills to manage multiple stakeholders simultaneously
- Team player with positive values and behaviours
- Attention to detail
- Strong influencing skills
- Prior experience working in Sales, Bid Management or Sales Operations would be beneficial but are not essential.
- Service Industry background is ideal
- An awareness of working in an organisation with a high level of governance would be helpful
- Use of CRM system previously
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word and PowerPoint and Excel)
- Advanced Excel an advantage