We are Multiverse, a tech scaleup with a social mission. We're creating a diverse group of future leaders by building an outstanding alternative to university and corporate training, through the power of professional apprenticeships.
We're one of the fastest-growing businesses in Europe and rapidly expanding in North America, working with over 500 clients including McKinsey & Co, Morgan Stanley, Verizon and Visa.
In June 2022, we broke the EdTech funding record (again!) by announcing our $220m Series D, making Multiverse the UK's first ever EdTech unicorn.
Join us on our journey to democratizing access to the best careers and learning opportunities.
- Key point of contact for the sales team and wider business stakeholders surrounding sales process, software, and GTM operations
- Consistently establishes high-quality, efficient workflows and promote best practice processes across the client team and cross-functionally
- Contributes to territory planning and account allocation, leveraging insights from sales tools
- Work with the GTM Strategy & Insights team to analyze and drive operational excellence across key client team motions: Inbound lead qualification, pipeline generation, opportunity management and customer success
- Proactively identify and solve process weaknesses and bottlenecks, support Salesforce process enhancements, modifications and best practices development
The ideal candidate will have an analytical mindset and be passionate about solving problems quickly and efficiently. They will be proactive, and work in a highly collaborative way across multiple business functions and stakeholders. They will be a self-starter who thrives in the face of an ever-changing startup environment. We are looking for someone with a great work ethic, who is resourceful and creative in their approach to problem-solving.
The ideal candidate will bring a combination of analytical and operational skills, an understanding of B2B business models, and be technically savvy and comfortable using many different systems.
- 1-3 years professional experience: Ideally sales or sales operations in a dynamic, fast-growing B2B sales environment
- You will have project management skills including strong organization, attention to detail, and ability to coordinate and interact with cross-functional teams
- You enjoy a busy and dynamic working environment and enjoy working collaboratively with various department across the organization
- You have experience working with data sets, deriving insights with great attention to detail
- You will have experience with data analysis and drawing out key insights using MS Excel / Gsheets
- You are passionate about social mobility and doing social good
The base salary range for this role is $80,000 - $115,000.
Multiverse currently offers the following benefits.
- Access to no-cost and low-cost healthcare options for Multiversers and their dependents. Get care nationally through MetLife and Aetna's provider networks.
- Support as your family grows! Fertility resources through a Kindbody Membership during their beta trial with Justworks. Time off to tend to your growing family with 16 weeks of continuous, fully paid parental leave for primary caregivers.
- Access to a 401(k) with a 4% match up capped at $5,000 per year
- Company sponsored One Medical membership
- Unlimited text based therapy with TalkSpace
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
Multiverse currently offers the following time off types.
- 20 Days of PTO per calendar year
- Life event and volunteer days
- Quarterly M-Powered Days to refresh and recharge
- End of Year Company Shut Down
- Time off to take care of yourself and your loved ones including sick time, compassionate leave and short term disability
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Multiverse requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. We will consider requests for reasonable accommodation based on disability and/or religious beliefs on an individualized basis.