This is a unique opportunity to join YouGov and play a key role in our strategic growth plan by heading upthe Sales Operations department to support our global sales organisation.
As the Global Head of Sales Operations, you will first and foremost be a trusted partner to YouGov’s commercial senior managers. You will also play a key role as the facilitator and coordinator between sales and other functions such as marketing, finance, client services and HR.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead a commercially savvy, engaged, collaborative and high-performance Sales Operations team, to support the global sales organisation to achieve our ambitious growth targets.
- Manage key sales technologies (Salesforce + connected apps and tools) on behalf of the commercial teams including contract negotiations and extensions, license management, data management/ security and integrations.
- Optimise and align sales processes, sales technology and sales methodology
- Oversee order processing and collaborate to resolve any non-standard or complex business scenarios.
- Support the development, implementation and continuous tracking of sales performance KPIs including supporting our sales teams and sales management with relevant insights and recommendations to drive strategy and actions.
- Support the commercial teams with sales and territory planning processes working closely with sales management
- Create and maintain documentation on sales processes, policies, and relevant sales training material.
Work closely with:
- Marketing on sales enablement strategies and refining lead-generation processes to ensure efficient and effective follow-up by sales.
- Finance on relevant sales metrics and sales performance KPIs, forecasting and pipeline reporting, and commission and incentive management.
- Client services to facilitate close collaboration and alignment between the commercial teams and client services leading to a consistent and professional experience for clients
- HR to ensure appropriate training and development programmes for sales and efficient and effective on-boarding of new sales reps
You will have a passion for operations but are also highly commercially oriented. You have a passion for developing people and teams and you possess the ability to thrive in a corporate, international environment.
- Leadership/management experience including a proven track-record of managing large change management projects
- Broad experience and knowledge of sales operations, principles and best practices (B2B sales environment)
- Bachelor Degree in Business with a minimum of 5 years in sales operations or related functions such as sales analytics, sales enablement, CRM management, etc.
- Passionate about process/work-flow optimisation, sales automation and data hygiene.
- Great analytical mind and skills to change data into information.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills along with being a highly organized person; ability to interact with all levels in the organization
- Excellent written skills, ability to create process documents, templates, etc.
- Independent, self-starter who can work across the organisation and build strong working relationships with a wide group of international stakeholders
- Hard working and diligent personality with strong attention to detail.
- Technology-savvy with the ability to identify and implement new technology to drive sales performance
We offer some brilliant benefits and perks at YouGov, some of which include:
- You get 25 days' time off throughout the year to take a well-earned rest, plus 1 extra day off for your birthday
- Hybrid working arrangement - WFH and Office based at our office inOld Street, London
- LinkedIn Learning - we’re big on learning, so all YouGovers have first-hand access to the vast number of courses available on the platform
- Company access to Headspace
- Pension Scheme contributions from YouGov
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Plus much more!
To find out how we collect and use your personal data when you apply for a role at YouGov, please read our privacy notice at https://jobs.yougov.com/privacy