Staffmax is hiring a full time Sales Operations Specialist for a company that is changing the relationship between public safety agencies and their software providers. You will lead a cross functional team to develop a new portfolio.
Where: Ottawa, ON
Employment Type: Permanent, Full Time
The Sales Operations Specialist provides oversight for a smooth and effective sales process to enable future growth. The SOS will support the Sales Operations Manager to ensure that sales processes and systems are in place and operating properly for sales reps and account managers to sell and service customers effectively.
- SOS will have both strategic and administrative responsibilities
- Overseeing the sales funnel
- Streamlining, and optimizing the sales process
- Managing data integrity within Salesforce.com, exception reporting/data cleaning, documenting processes & procedures
- Working with the Sales Operations Manager to support Sales onboarding & training.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, or a related field, or equivalent sales operations experience
- Salesforce.com user experience
- An understanding of sales operations/principles and metrics is desired
- Excellent computer skills with solid knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce.com; comfortable learning new systems as needed
- Ability to provide Salesforce training/onboarding to new Sales Reps
- Hi-tech or software business/company experience desired
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills. Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness
- Able to prioritize tasks based on the requirements of multiple stakeholders
- Readily assume accountability for actions and results
We thank everyone who applies. You will be contacted if selected for an interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $70,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ottawa, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Do you have strong Salesforce experience?
- Sales Operations: 3 years (preferred)
Work Location: One location