Intelligent compliance. Sustainable progress. A safer world. At 3E we help our clients ensure safety, compliance and sustainability. We provide actionable intelligence and solutions that empower safer, more sustainable products and business processes.
3E is looking for a Senior Revenue Operations Data Analyst to join the team. In this role, you will be researching and analyzing internal and external market data, reviewing customer insights and analytics and creating dashboards to support our growth initiatives. This position will report to our SVP Business Development, but will work closely with the sales and product teams. We prefer this position to be based near our Canton, OH office, but will also consider fully remote candidates.
Insights From Analytics:
- Report and provide insight to support the decision-making and strategic planning of the sales and marketing management team.
- Report and analyze billings and billing-related metrics to assist management in making sound decisions.
- Key contact person for supervisors and senior management regarding sales and retention performance.
- Periodic TAM (Total Addressable Market) update and analysis.
- Serve as subject matter expert and proffer professional advice on territory sizing and alignment
- Work with Sales Operation Manager to analyze data and provide important visualization and dashboards that clearly communicates complex data in a simple form to sales reps and leaders.
- Provide marketing support for campaigns such as email distributions, TAM prospect lists, etc.
- Work with Finance to ensure that analytics from sales support what is needed for financial reporting.
- Provide ad hoc data analysis as requested by Sales Leadership, Finance, Product and Portfolio management.
Work with Sales Operations Leadership, Finance and Legal to simplify data dependent processes by setting up and documenting simplified processes for retrieving and manipulating data needed for:
- Annual Budget and commission planning
- Monthly Forecasting
- Monthly Commission processing
- Monthly Metrics Reporting
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, economics, statistics or a related field (advanced degree preferred)
- 3-5 years of professional work experience gathering business requirements, developing scorecards and dashboards to surface meaningful KPIs and actionable intelligence to senior leaders.
- Excellent data manipulation, data analysis and predictive analytics skills. Ability to use complex formulas and techniques to manipulate and transform data
- Experience using of CRM software (e.g. Salesforce), analytics software (e.g. Power BI, Tableau) and statistical software (e.g. SAS) to pull historical data and conduct predictive analytics to improve sales performance and processes.
- High Energy level, strong work ethic, can do attitude, and highly effective communication skills
For more than 30 years the world’s leading companies have trusted 3E to provide the intelligent compliance solutions they need to ensure safety and sustainability—one product, one workplace and one community at a time. Our unmatched Environmental, Health, Safety and Sustainability (EHS&S) and product compliance expertise empowers our clients to improve chemical and workplace safety, product safety and stewardship, supply chain transparency and R&D decision support.
We are deeply committed to serving our more than 5,000 customers worldwide, including nine of the world’s top ten chemical manufacturers, eight of the world’s top ten retailers, and seven of the world’s top ten pharmaceutical companies.
Together we are building a safer world and a more sustainable future. Join us!
In March 2022, New Mountain Capital and Endicott Capital acquired our business from Verisk, kicking off the next phase of growth in our 30-year history. Backed by the support and expertise of New Mountain and Endicott, we are now perfectly positioned to grow our business to better serve our valued customers and partners. To learn more, visit www.3eco.com.
3E is an equal opportunity employer
Consumer Privacy Notice
At 3E, the health and safety of our people is our number one priority. Effective November 15, 2021, and subject to applicable law, all prospective hires for office-based roles or roles that support any of our businesses’ government contracts will be required to demonstrate that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date or qualify for a legally-required medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement, as a condition of employment. Hired candidates who do not demonstrate that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date, and who have not been approved for a legally required medical or religious accommodation will no longer meet the requirements for employment and their offers of employment will be immediately rescinded, in accordance with applicable law.