TeamViewer is a leading global technology company that provides a cutting-edge platform to remotely access, control and support devices of any kind. Our software solutions empower our users and customers to bridge distances and digitalize their processes through seamless connectivity.
The drive to keep on pushing boundaries is part of our DNA: TeamViewer proactively shapes digital transformation and continuously innovates in the fields of Augmented Reality, Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence.
With over 1.400 employees from more than 80 nationalities in 20+ locations worldwide, TeamViewer is a truly diverse and global company. We believe that bringing together people from different backgrounds and experiences leads to better, more innovative solutions. We offer an open and dynamic work environment where employees are enabled to learn, grow and make an impact.
So don’t wait – join the winning team and help us shape the future of remote connectivity.Job Description
- Support the key account managers by creating and sending quotes to our customers and prospects
- Processing orders via email or phone, using the CRM and by cross checking data with the license tool
- Assign leads in CRM system to the appropriate sales representatives
- Checking data accuracy in quotations, purchase orders and invoices
- Contacting clients to obtain missing information and/or answer queries
- Maintain and update sales and partner records, specifically the partner database
- Create and generate monthly reporting
- Develop and improve backend workflows and processes within CRM, reducing the need for manual tasks
- Create test licenses according to the TeamViewer Sales Policy
- Proven work experience as a sales administrator, analyst, or sales support agent preferred
- Strong oral and written fluency in English, with any language relevant to the APAC market as a bonus
- Sales talent and enthusiasm for working with people
- Advanced knowledge of Windows® and good general IT knowledge
- Open-minded and team-oriented
- Organised and thoroughly detail oriented
- Sales driven and self-motivated person
- Creative thinking when it comes to problem solving
- Contract location is Adelaide, Australia
- Modern CBD office, public transport friendly
- Hybrid working arrangement
- Quarterly team events and company-wide celebrations
- Enjoy shared staff lunches, as well as complimentary fruit, tea, and coffee
- Opportunity to attend events including the F1 and Manchester United games
- End-of-trip facilities available including secured bike storage, lockers, and fully equipped changerooms
- Well-being offers and retail discounts available through our building host
- Help us celebrate diversity; our APAC team come from 22 different nationalities
TeamViewer is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to building an inclusive culture where everyone feels welcome and supported. We C-A-R-E and understand that our diverse, values-driven culture makes us stronger. As we continue to grow as a company, we also focus on enabling our employees to grow both personally and professionally. We are proud to have an open and embracing workplace environment that will empower you to be your best no matter your gender, civil or family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, education level, or race.