As the nation’s leading bottled water company, BlueTriton Brands is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
When it comes to leading the industry with the highest standards in quality, BlueTriton Corporate is a vital element of our success. Whether you’re based in finance or Human Resources, Legal, Communications or IT, you’ll be a force for good – someone who is trusted, empowered and supported to make a genuine, lasting impression on our organization.
We are currently seeking a National Account Manager- TEAM LEAD - Retail Sales Convenience
reporting to the Head of Sales, Small Format and Specialty Channels. This position will be responsible for leading total Convenience Store Channel, coaching and developing team to drive execution that is aligned with business and customer strategies, as well as achieving profitable sales objectives. Position based in Dallas, Texas (or remote, pending qualifications). This position involves 40% travel.
Key responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Coach, develop and inspire teams to increase their functional skills and BlueTriton Brands Leadership Factors.
- Provide strategic direction/input for development of Channel, Customer/Distributor and Field Sales strategies in line with the Operating Plan. Develop and execute the sales drivers across the business. Demonstrate thought leadership to identify opportunities and gaps along with vision on how to address them.
- Lead and deliver the Business Plan (IBP, Financials, Forecast and Trade Management, etc).
- Channel and business advocate liaising with all cross-functional partners such as Customer Development / Sales Operations, Supply Chain, Finance, Marketing, etc to ensure goal alignment that drives BlueTriton and Customer objectives.
- Responsible and accountable to achieve agreed upon KPI's. Challenges the sales organization to ensure goals are met through evolution of changing business dynamics.
- Develop JBP business relationships with key Customers to ensure strategic alignment and continuously improve customer satisfaction.
- Engage with industry stakeholders.
Key qualifications for this position include but are not limited to:
- 6+ years experience in Business Leadership and Management
- Strong experience in Sales or Marketing preferred
- Convenience Store Channel / Large Customer Management experience required.
- Experience in Category Management
- Financial Acumen
- Broker Leadership
- Ability to creatively develop new strategies, processes, practices and programs that will substantially enhance a consumer centric approach
- Collaborative mindset
- Creative inventor of new strategies, processes, practices and programs
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, PowerBI, TPM, Nielsen or IRI
- Must be able to travel up to 40% of the time.
Remote work allowed
BlueTriton Brands is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills, Ice Mountain and Pure Life. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at BlueTriton Brands?
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.
BlueTriton Brands is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Disabled/Veteran.