Are you ready to be a part of a fast-paced, revolutionary company that values everyONE?
Realty ONE Group
is a full-service dynamic real estate brand designed with a ‘You first!’ focus. We're opening doors every day across the globe – ONE home, ONE dream, ONE life at a time.
Our COOLture thrives on the belief that everyone and everything matters—empowering their agents to open new doors every day. The Realty ONE Group platform was constructed from the ground up to connect people with technology and provide amazing experiences.
Realty ONE Group’s vision and purpose are catalyzing change in the industry, empowering agents to succeed and make a difference as ONE.
Realty ONE Group is 100% debt-free, family-owned, and has been featured in Inc.’s 500 for seven consecutive years. Realty ONE Group is on track to open 1,000+ offices in 50 states with over 150,000 agents!
Realty ONE Group
- creating a WOW experience for their raving fans daily! Come join the fun as an employee of the ONE team!
The Sales Manager is responsible for being the right-hand person of the Designated
Broker/Branch Manager by supporting the office's Real Estate Agents succeed in their business by providing coaching, training support, engagement, assisting sales operations functions, and more.
Additionally, the Sales Manager will support the Designated Broker/Branch Manager with Recruiting and Onboarding new qualified Real Estate Agents to contribute to the branch's growth.
- Attend manager meetings, sales meetings, and any required office/corporate functions/events
- Assist and interact with sales executives and facilitate their needs (including help in taking listings and writing offers)
- Assist sales executives with listing and offer presentations
- Achieve specified monthly sales goals, ensure the team is trained and developed in the transactions of residential real estate
- Assist Broker with training such as teaching office technology classes, and assess the needs of what type of training is needed
- Conduct new sales executives on boarding interview and office orientation
- Consistent Follow up system (CRM) with sales execs/recruits.
- Organize and enter sales execs/recruit information into CRM/tools to develop relationships, manage pipeline and track overall progress
- Assist in scheduling training classes/sales meetings for office
- Help develop systems/contests/classes designed to increase production from all sales executives
- Assist scheduling sales executives for open houses and gather homes to sit
- Facilitate (create agenda) weekly training
- Assist with out of office functions, parties, meetings, events, etc.
- Contact, interview, and hire potential seasoned (co-op agents) and New recruits
- Maintain a consistent follow up system (CRM) for existing agents/recruits
- Set interview/hire goals per week/month/year between Sales Manager and Broker
- Attend recruiting presentations as deemed by the Broker (if applicable)
- Assist Broker with any recruiting functions
- Maximize company’s profitability
- Understands, displays, and embraces the company’s “coolture”
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of Real Estate experience with a comprehensive knowledge of the real estate industry.
- Prior experience Recruiting & Training Real Estate Professionals is highly desired.
- Ability to work collectively with Real Estate Sales Executives, Brokers, and Corporate staff
- Excellent organization and planning with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and computer knowledge with proficiency in database management and word processing
- Ability to perform all duties with a sense of urgency while providing excellent customer service and professionalism to the end client
- Strong interpersonal skills essential including effective negotiation
- Must be detail-oriented, organized and capable of managing tasks on multiple,
- concurrent projects
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to type a minimum of 35wpm with accuracy
- Some technical experience with like applications (i.e. ROG APP, Videolicious
- Ability to travel as needed
- Valid state driver’s license
- Current auto insurance based on California minimal insurance coverage standards and reliable automotive transportation
- Associate’s degree or some college coursework
- Real estate license
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The Sales Manager must be able to bend, stoop, stand, and sit for various lengths of time. They must be able to lift and carry items up to 20 lbs.
This is primarily a sedentary office classification and employees work in an office with moderate noise levels, controlled temperature conditions, and no direct exposure to hazardous physical substances. However, a portion of the time the employee will be on the road driving in various weather conditions.
The Sales Manager must be able to multi-task various projects in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines while maintaining a customer-centric, friendly, and professional demeanor.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Cool + Culture = “COOLture”! Here at Realty ONE Group, there’s no better place than together. At the ONE, you will not only enjoy a fantastic team and inspired office spaces, but also a first-class benefits program:
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans for employees and dependents
- Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance
- FSA and HSA
- Flexible PTO- start accruing on day 1!
- Paid Sick Leave
- 401 (k)
- 11 Paid Holidays + 2 Floating Holidays