Location: Boston area required (Hybrid 2x/week in office)
Profitero is on the forefront of the eCommerce revolution, providing brands with analytics and insights that help them sell more products on Amazon, Walmart.com and other leading eCommerce sites. We’re more than doubling our eCommerce business every year and looking for smart, competitive people to fuel our momentum and help us grow even faster.
As Revenue Operations Associate, you will be responsible for working cross-functionally with a range of teams including finance, customer success, sales & marketing to continuously optimize company performance. An ideal candidate will be obsessed with analyzing and solving problems and relentlessly pursuing solutions to organizational challenges that are efficient, effective and make life easier for the teams they support.
What you'll do:
- Support the contract booking to revenue and billing process including ARR and SaaS metric reporting for the business
- Serve as the subject-matter expert on a range of Profitero business processes & technologies and support the finance, sales and customer success teams
- Assist in creation of variable incentive compensation models, variable incentive automation, and variable incentive performance calculations.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to advance long-term projects aimed at improving internal efficiency or sales rep productivity
- Provide ad-hoc analytical support to teams including but not limited to trend analyses, building of reports and dashboards
Who you are:
- 2-4 years sales/revenue operations, or related experience, preferably in SaaS environments
- Extensive Salesforce experience
- Excellent communication and training skills – attuned at listening to business needs and connecting the dots between business needs and processes designed to meet them
- Solid analytical skills with a focus on extracting the “so-what” out of data sets to inform action
- Demonstrated experience working on cross-functional initiatives
- Ability to digest complex data into simple, meaningful insights for leadership
- Gainsight experience a plus
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
Why you want to work at Profitero:
Profitero cares about its employees. As a company we feel that as our employees are always going the extra mile, so should we. That’s why we offer fantastic benefit packages to our employees, including:
- Rich Health Dental & Vision plans
- Smart, genuine and cool people work here
- Competitive salary ***commensurate with experience
- 401K plan with match
- Unlimited PTO
- Commuter benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Free on-site amenities including office snacks, coffee barista, beer & wine
- Access to Personal Learning Development Library
- Publicis ‘Work Your World’ initiative: every employee will be able to work from any of the 100+ countries where Publicis operates, for six weeks a year
- Volunteer opportunities
Profitero is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive fair consideration for employment. Profitero recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected characteristics as required by applicable law.