Degreed is the upskilling platform that connects learning to opportunities. We integrate everything people use to learn and build their careers—skill insights, LMSs, courses, videos, articles, and projects—and match everyone to growth opportunities that fit their unique skills, roles, and goals. Degreed exists to discover, empower and recognize the next generation of the world's expertise.
We are looking for a VP of Revenue Operations and Enablement to take a critical role within the commercial leadership team. They will work directly with the CRO to define and optimize the GTM organization, processes, operating cadence, and systems that enable the business to realize profitable growth objectives. This leader is a detail-oriented, hands-on, results-driven individual with proven communication skills and a strong work ethic who thrives in a challenging, fast-paced, energetic environment. The successful candidate must work well in a team environment, be a resourceful, independent self-starter, and be able to work effectively with minimal supervision.
Day in the Life
Who You Are
- Lead the Global Sales, Marketing, & Customer Success Operations organization.
- Co-develop GTM Strategy with the CRO: establish insights into performance, market opportunities, and manage cross functional planning processes.
- Lead a high performance enablement team including onboarding and ongoing enablement programs.
- Drive organizational change management: engage with senior stakeholders and own delivery on key projects to move the organization forward.
- Define and manage the key performance indicators (KPIs) for the global sales, marketing, and customer success organization.
- Enable a best-in-class sales forecast, pipeline, and renewal operating cadence. This will include everything from gathering data, improving predictive measures, running analysis, and facilitating forecast calls.
- Track the efficacy of go-to-market initiatives and help implement the appropriate reporting and metrics to ensure desired results are being achieved.
- Oversee and lead Sales Enablement including hiring, onboarding, process, and methodology approaches in a clear roadmap to improve sales efficacy.
- Own and drive a handful of long-term change management initiatives each year. This will involve a mixture of project management skills, communication and presentation skills, strong collaboration across departments, and the initiative to push projects to completion.
- Align and manage the roadmap for Operations enhancements (i.e. Sales & Marketing technology stack & tools).
- Work with the COO, CRO, CMO, CCO, and CFO to manage key relevant initiatives across the company.
- Oversee the annual planning process for the Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing teams
- Relevant revenue operations role with high performance SaaS/software companies.
- Experience in Sales or Rev Ops leadership role with a SaaS company from $75m - $200m growth stage.
- Action-Oriented/Work Ethic.
- Clear self-starter who revels in taking action, not the theoretical.
- Fast paced, self-motivated, and results oriented.
Total Rewards at Degreed
At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits
We believe your best work happens when you have a complete life balance, and Degreed gives you the support and flexibility to make that happen. Degreed is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides the support you need.
- Comprehensive health insurance for you and your family (both PPO and HDHP plans available)
- Dental and vision plans for you and your family
- Employer-paid life insurance, AD&D, short-term disability, and long-term disability
- Company equity
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with up to 4% match
- Company funded HSA and dependent care FSA (pending eligibility)
- Generous Parental Leave
- Unlimited Paid Time Off and 5 sick days per year
- Education benefit: Up to $1,200 per year for anything you want to learn (and we mean anything)!
- One-time Home Office Stipend to make your workspace more comfortable
- Monthly internet and phone stipend
- Monthly wellness stipend through Forma
- Degreed reserves the right to modify these benefits at any time, for any reason in accordance with applicable law. Please note the offerings vary based on location.
Work Environment & Physical Demands
Degreed is a remote-first company, however our roles are open to in-office or flex work if you live in a city with a physical office location (when it is safe to return to the office). This role has the opportunity to operate 100% virtually from your home office. We primarily collaborate with our US and International colleagues through virtual meetings (Zoom), email, and Slack. In this role, you will be required to operate a laptop computer (PC or Mac available), computer software platforms, and other office productivity machinery as necessary. Due to the nature of this role, you must be able to remain stationary for extended periods, and must be able to observe and interpret written and/or verbal communication.
Degreed provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Degreed will provide reasonable accommodations to all qualified individuals with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Degreed uses the E-Verify employment verification program.