Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper is searching for a Senior Sales Operations Analyst to join the Wholesale Operations team in New York City, NY.
The Sales Operations Senior Analyst will be responsible for supporting the Operations Senior Manager in managing the order book for the Wholesale team. The Analyst will also serve as a point of contact for fulfillment and accounting, and will be responsible for managing, maintaining, and processing orders, overseeing the fulfillment of orders, and identifying any order issues.
Casper (Casper.com) believes everyone should sleep better. The Sleep Company has a full portfolio of obsessively engineered sleep products—including mattresses, pillows, bedding, and furniture—designed in-house by the Company’s award-winning R&D team at Casper Labs. In addition to its e-commerce business, Casper owns and operates Sleep Shops across North America and its products are available at a growing list of retailers.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Oversee order management and reporting for US and Canadian wholesale accounts
- Allocate orders for US wholesale accounts in Casper’s order management system, JD Edwards (JDE)
- Serve as a liaison between the wholesale operations team, fulfillment team, and finance team
- Compile reports in Casper’s reporting tool, Looker, and provide analysis to identify order issues, billing discrepancies, and shipping status updates
- Provide regular reporting with Wholesale Operations Senior Manager regarding invoiced and open orders in comparison to monthly and quarterly budget
- Oversee set up of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), confirm receipt and accuracy of orders received via EDI, and process all orders in JDE
- Analyze all order discrepancies and advise relevant teams to action
- Manage order maintenance and issue resolution, including EDI reconciliation
- Maintain order integrity through review of order reports and regular maintenance
- Maintain accurate account information, pricing, shipping information, and verify all order details are correctly recorded
- Review inbound inventory with operations team to ensure order fulfillment
- Organize and manage SKU catalog
- Onboard new wholesale accounts and new products in our system
- Respond to account order inquiries and escalate as necessary
Our dream candidate is/has…
- A degree in Operations, Supply Chain, Logistics, or a similar field
- Experienced with ERP system
- 3-5 years experience in a related field or similar role
- Has great analytical, communication and organization skills to manage multiple projects and support commitments
- Understands operating process and systems
- Is diligent and pays attention to detail
- Passion for wholesale and e-commerce
- A data-oriented, self-starter attitude
- Knowledge of JDE, a plus
Targeted Annual Base Salary Range: $70,000-80,000 USD
Casper’s compensation philosophy ensures that the actual base salary is based on factors including but not limited to skills, education, experience, special training, time in position, and/or years of service.
In addition, we offer a comprehensive benefits package, wellbeing resources, and other perks including
We recognize that annual base salary is just one part of a total rewards package.
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles)
- Unlimited vacation policy. We believe in the power of rest so take the time you need to recharge.
- Work from Anywhere program where you can work anywhere around the world for up to 4 weeks per year
- A full gifted bed set when you join and product discounts for friends and family!
- … and more!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!
Pursuant to the Company’s COVID-19 mitigation protocols, individuals must show documented proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 upon commencing employment, subject to applicable state and local laws and legally required exemptions, including a medical condition, disability or sincerely-held religious belief. Reasonable accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis for exemptions to the vaccination requirement in accordance with applicable law.