Mindtickle provides a comprehensive, data-driven solution for sales readiness and enablement that fuels revenue growth and brand value for dozens of Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies and hundreds of the world’s most recognized companies across technology, life sciences, financial services, manufacturing, and service sectors.
With purpose-built applications, proven methodologies, and best practices designed to drive effective sales onboarding and ongoing readiness, mindtickle enables company leaders and sellers to continually assess, diagnose and develop the knowledge, skills, and behaviors required to engage customers and drive growth effectively. We are funded by great investors, like – Softbank, Canaan partners, NEA, Accel Partners, and others.
We are seeking an RevOps analyst capable of performing data analytics with detailed execution. The Revenue Operations Analyst is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where every day brings new challenges and opportunities.
This is a high impact role where there will be an opportunity to work with various technologies and seasoned operations professionals in a supportive environment and an ability to gain professional education/certifications to advance your career!
- Managing queries from sales reps and be an advisor to sales.
- Escalation management on queries and management of appropriate cross-functional teams for 1st level support on handled processes & tasks.
- Account creation and modification in Salesforce.
- Analysis of data, creation and management of reports and dashboards.
- Collaboration with other teams including IT to propose and implement solutions.
- Territory assignment and alignment.
- Support activities related to lead conversion, lead clean up, re-assignments.
- Managing CRM data and maintaining CRM hygiene.
- Sales reporting using CRM system and support business on planning, forecasting and performance analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field.
- 2+ years’ relevant experience.
- Knowledge of Sales Cycle and its requirements.
- Extensive experience in working with Salesforce CRM.
- Hands on knowledge of Salesforce data loader.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Results and detail oriented with the ability to manage conflicting priorities effectively.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Adaptable to process changes.
- Intermediate level MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.) required.
- Experience of working with LeanData or equivalent tool would be preferred.
- Salesforce ADM 201.
- Advanced Excel skills, Proficient with sales tools.
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks, great learning opportunities & growth.
Our culture reflects the globally diverse backgrounds of our employees along with our commitment to our customers, each other, and a passion for excellence.
To know more about us, feel free to go through these videos:
- Sales Readiness Explained: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyMJj9AlNww&t=6s
- What We Do: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv3Q2XgnkBY
- Ready to Close More Deals, Faster: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB0exreVU-s
To view more videos, please access the below-mentioned link:
Mindtickle is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with applicable laws, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the respective work locations and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.