This position is located within our Global Sales and Marketing group (GSM) and part of the EMEA Sales Operations team. Like the general industry, Sales Operations is evolving, playing a more strategic part in the company success. In the Semiconductors market, this organization has a central role, managing a complex Supply chain, a very diverse customers profile and a broad range of products.
For the EMEA Sales Operations team, we are looking for a self-motivated, driven, energetic individual to drive all aspects of the Sales Process: Sales Forecasting, Trend Analysis, KPIs, Opportunity Funnel, Inventory analyses. You will work closely with the Emea Sales Organisation, Other Regional Sales Operations teams, and BL/Support functions as needed.
- Support Key Sales Operations Activities: Rolling Financial Forecast, Revenue Gap-closing, Design-win reviews, Business Analytics, Long Term Revenue Planning.
- Perform sales trends analysis. Identify actionable data to align Sales with business objectives
- Support Distribution Asset Performance Maximization
- Perform Market Data Analysis
- Assist in designing and running performance metrics
- Assist in ongoing analysis of Business performance to support daily Sales Operations
- Analyzes trends and validate adherence to strategic initiatives and objectives
- Maintain accurate data within Salesforce database
- Additional Sales Ops Responsibilities as needed, including primary backup for South Asia Pacific team
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) required; Master's Degree preferred plus minimum 1-year work experience
- Exceptional analytical reasoning or quantitative analysis skills
- Data driven, attention to detail and able to translate data models into clear recommendations.
- Ability to interface different knowledge domains.
- Good communicator in English.
- Self-Motivation - sets and achieves challenging goals; demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles.
- High degree of engagement and fierce resolve.
- Ability to work independent, sense of responsibility
- Team player in a multi-cultural and multi-functional environment
- Ability to adapt easily to new responsibilities
- Good knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and ideally statistical modeling.
- Solid knowledge of BI tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, and/or Salesforce dashboards.
- Collaborate successfully as a team member. Willingness and flexibility to perform tasks and fill roles as necessary for the project and team success.
- Confident and assertive; communicate concepts clearly and precisely in written, verbal and presentation formats.