Job: Associate Vice President of Revenue Cycle
Location: Milford MA
Salary: $140-150k based on experience + 8-12% bonus
- 8-10+ yrs of revenue cycle, billing, collections experience Ideal candidate would come from behavioral health background or large physician practice.
- Medical billing experience.
- Does not need to have much coding experience- they are working with the same10-12 CPT codes for all of their claims.
- Good systems experience- Allscripts is a plus
- Solid people management skills- 30 member team (managers, directors, billers).
- No coding certificate required Bachelors degree required
- Must be vaccinated
- Onsite for first 90 days, hybrid flex after that (3 day onsite min)
- Responsible for organizing and maintaining Accounts Receivable including but not limited to accountability for Days in A/R, Aging of A/R by payor, controllable losses by client and credit balance resolution.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the Revenue Cycle Division for the company including the Third Party Department, Account Receivable Department, the Self-Pay Department and the Autism Insurance Management Service (AIMS)
- Overall supervision of Revenue Cycle Division personnel. Provides direct supervision to Third Party Management, Accounts Receivable Bookkeepers, and AIMS Supervisor.
- Analyze contract agreements to ensure proper revenue recognition compliance.
- Monitor industry and regulatory changes and develops new processes and policies.
- Ownership of monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue reporting in multiple forms, including analytic analysis
- Analyze reports and various revenue cycle data in order to develop and implement strategies for improvement, including increased charges and payments, and decreased adjustments and write offs.
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives of third party support targeted to improve collection efficiencies and risk management approaches
- Provide guidance and training for Revenue Cycle Division personnel including the coordination of collection-related training programs
- Bachelor’s Degree in financial Management/Accounting or related field preferred.
- Significant relevant experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Ten (10) years of professional billing and collection experience, and well-rounded knowledge of coding and compliance.
- Proven expertise in accounts receivable management including billing and follow-up best practices, specifically with healthcare receivables, insurance claims, denials and appeals processing.
- Familiarity with Human Services regulatory systems desirable.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $140,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Milford, MA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Revenue cycle management: 8 years (Required)
- Allscripts: 1 year (Required)
- Management: 8 years (Required)
- Medical billing: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: One location