Sales Operations Manager
Summary: CRG is partnered with a global technology company that provides additive manufacturing solutions of 3D printing within healthcare and industrial markets. They are seeking a Sales Operations Manager professional. As the Sales Operation Manager, you will support our global Industrial and Healthcare go to market teams. You will support sales professionals who have a broad portfolio of additive manufacturing printers, materials and services while overseeing complex solution deals, process development and management to improve sales efficiency and customer experience. You will be collaborating and engaging with a wide variety of functions and teams within the organization to guide forecasting reporting, analytics, performance dashboards, quota and territory planning, and related functions. If you are a savvy S&OP professional looking for their next opportunity to own and execute on sales planning activities across the enterprise, this position is for you!
Hours: M-F (8am-5pm)
Location: Can be remote but highly prefers someone local to Charlotte, NC
Salary: $120,000 - $130,000
- Coordinate and drive a collaborative functional matrix team of internal sales support and internal corporate partners to execute on business unit key sales initiatives and strategies.
- Understand and prioritize the needs of customer-facing teams and their customer data to create and execute cohesive, budget conscious strategy - Manage the global commissions plan execution and associated administration, in a timely manner and in partnership with core partners (e.g., Finance & HR).
- Facilitate integration and expansion of business processes (i.e., prioritization, contracts, quotes)
- Manage the global commissions plan execution and associated administration, in a timely manner and in partnership with core partners (e.g. Finance & HR).
- Manage process for standard and non-standard T&C during a quoting and sales process - Contribute to business projects, introducing new offerings, products, or new functionality
- Ensure integration into current processes as well as forecasting and supply
- Facilitate the sales and demand side of the sales & operations planning (S&OP) for the Industrial and Healthcare business units
- Coordinate and monitor sales activities to ensure standardization and compliance with Corporate and business unit practices.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement in sales processes & procedures
- Coordinate complex deals from quoting to purchase order (PO) in partnership with sales and other internal functions i.e., order mgmt., legal, finance, etc.
- Manage the validation process for all required approvals and reviews for larger deals, implement automation where not yet available
- 5 years’ experience in sales operations environment, someone ready to take on more responsibility working with senior stakeholders globally and people management
- Experience in Variable Compensation, Administration & Calculation, Plan Design, Systematic Quota Setting, Performance & Budget reporting
- The ability to understand the strategic direction and goals of the Sales Department and support appropriate processes to facilitate achievement of business objectives
- Ability to take ownership of projects from planning through to execution
- Proficiency in Excel, data analysis, secondary research
Category Code: JN011