Provides analytical support by identifying data sources and extracting from various KFHPW databases in support of growth objectives. Collaborates in the design, building & management of departmental reporting. Business process consultant for improvement work to support sales enrollment and ensure compliance targets are met. Provides customer service for internal and external inquiries related to departmental systems and processes.
Tracks and provides reports on sales data. Recommends countermeasures to correct course of action or improve effectiveness resulting in better outcomes. Abstracts sales/marketing data from various databases, analyzes and presents data in a standardized reporting format and narrative that include insights and recommendations. Collaborates with management and database administrators with development, design, building, managing and ongoing reporting and database enhancements of sales effectiveness in support of achieving target enrollment goals.Supports providing customized and standard management reports by managing and updating from multiple data sources. Liaison with other teams and management to support data collection for use in generating sales reports providing analytics for staff performance and business projections. Creates and manages surveys and other department-wide performance reporting or project management tools to assist in departmental decision making.
Acts as business process consultant by ensuring sales processes effectively meet business needs within and outside department work flows while supporting sales and adhering to compliance requirements. This includes leading work teams; developing work plans & procedures; and training department staff. Participates in any department efforts to change, transition, improve standard work. Manages and maintains data in various departmental systems as appropriate to ensure integrity and reliability in data. Works collaboratively with internal and external customer in the moment using advanced critical thinking, organizational, decision making, and problem solving to define, clarify and resolve issues, concerns or requests.Supports the sales process by processing routine transactions to keep work flowing through the value stream.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing staff to understand and gain insight on key trends in the marketplace that may affect sales strategy and ongoing effectiveness, this includes incorporating these findings into daily, weekly and monthly standard and adhoc reports. This also includes attending sales seminars, producer/broker meetings to hear from the voice of the customer/stakeholderSupports leaders in project management and meeting facilitation, including coordinating meetings, minutes and other communication materials related to projects, establishing follow-up processes, coordinating/facilitating communication with other departments/divisions.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in sales and marketing or similar environment using analytical skills and marketing concepts.
- Associate's degree OR two (2) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Problem-solving methods work under limited supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, Market Prominence, Access.
- One (1) year of additional experience in report writing and analysis.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
PrimaryLocation : Washington,Renton,Renton Administration - Baker
HoursPerWeek : 40
Shift : Day
Workdays : Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
WorkingHoursStart : 08:00 AM
WorkingHoursEnd : 05:00 PM
Job Schedule : Full-time
Job Type : Standard
Employee Status : Regular
Employee Group/Union Affiliation : NUE-WA-04|NUE|Non Union Employee
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Job Category : Sales and Marketing,Sales & Marketing
Department : Renton Admin Rainier - Gen Admin Non Regnl Personnel - 1130
Travel : No
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.