For too long, buying or selling a used car has been a headache and a hassle. But at Vroom, we’re changing the game: our innovative end-to-end ecommerce platform and data-driven technology brings all phases of the vehicle-buying and selling process to consumers wherever they are. Our success is only possible with the help of our hardworking Vroommates, who drive better customer experiences every day. Vroom is an exciting, dynamic workplace, and there's no better time to join the team.
Base Pay Range:
The Sales Campaign Manager ensures the success of the sales team by closely managing and strategizing call and customer outreach campaigns to maximize efficiency and productivity.
WHY JOIN VROOM
- Generous time off - 15 Days of PTO, 5 Sick Days, 12 Holidays (including 2 Floating Holidays)
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and 401(k)
- Medical plans including an HSA plan with a ($250-$500 annual) company match
- 100% paid short-term and long-term disability, and life insurance
- Employee discount program on Vroom auto purchases
- Educational Initiative program for parents with school age children that provides support, tutoring, and technology
- Fantastic company culture that values; service, progress, employees, engagement, and development
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead business-critical projects, process improvement initiatives, and tactical execution of sales operations
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the senior leadership team and sales management to identify and prioritize conversion opportunities and work cross-functionally on execution of optimization efforts.
- Build and manage dashboards and reporting on sales performance metrics, forecasting, benchmarks, trends, and ad hoc analyses
- Analyze dialer-output data to identify potential problems and issues
- Responsible for all aspects of the call center technology platform including conversational IVR, cloud based contact center solutions, workforce management, and outbound dialing/campaign management
- Perform scripting (Five9) along with reporting changes to include variables
- Define business requirements for sales technology; assist with design, implementation and continuous improvement
- Provide guidance on compliance awareness such as DNC, States laws, TCPA (Cells Phones), GDPR, Federal Laws, California Privacy Act, etc.
- 5+ years of experience in sales operations management and/or business operations as a subject matter expert with proficiency creating reports, optimizing processes, and managing dashboards
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact.
- Demonstrated experience using data and reporting to identify sales forecasts, performance and productivity metrics, and opportunities to improve the sales function
- Knowledge and experience in using a dialer system (Five9 is strongly preferred, but not required)
- Basic statistics knowledge and ability to comprehend and analyze dialer-output data
- Knowledge of auto-dialer operations and concepts
- Strong understanding of database-design principles, data structures, and optimizations
- Salesforce CRM experience strongly preferred
- Strong time management skills and the capability to execute multiple tasks and priorities in a dynamic environment
- Strong analytic, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or a related field preferred
Commitment to Diversity and Equal Employment Opportunity
Vroom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating and supporting a work environment where all employees can find their drive. To do that, we champion a workplace where each and every person is treated with dignity and respect and is valued for their unique perspectives and contributions. We believe our values of SPEED (Service, Progress, Employees, Engagement, and Development) are best realized in an environment, whether physical or virtual, where every individual has the ability to bring their whole selves to work and contribute fully.
Vroom maintains a working environment that encourages mutual respect and promotes harmonious and friendly relationships among employees. The company prohibits any form of employment discrimination or harassment against employees, applicants, or other protected persons in the workplace based on a protected characteristic(s), regardless of who the source is of such conduct. Protected characteristics include race, color, religion, creed, sex (including gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or pregnancy, childbirth, or a related medical condition), national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, service in the uniformed services, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This commitment to antidiscrimination and antiharassment applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment including, but not limited to, recruitment and hiring.
Vroom likewise provides reasonable accommodations to qualified applicants, employees, or other legally protected individuals in the workplace with a disability to enable them to participate in the job application process, to perform the essential functions of a job, or to enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment equal to those of other employees, except if the accommodation would pose an undue hardship. The company also makes reasonable accommodations for religious beliefs and practices.
Vroom complies with all applicable federal, state, and/or local laws relating to equal employment.
Other Things to Note
This posting is not intended to provide a comprehensive account of the duties and responsibilities that may be required of this position. Duties and responsibilities may change or be added at any time, with or without notice.
Please review our privacy and CCPA policies
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $86,500.00 - $129,000.00 per year