About UpSkill Digital
UpSkill Digital - founded in 2015 - is on a mission to empower all people to succeed in the digital age. Through human-centred, experiential learning programmes, we work with businesses and communities - supported by a global network of coaches, trainers and digital experts - to empower people and stimulate economies from a grassroots level, and we need YOU to help us drive our learning programmes to achieve long-lasting change.
Working at UpSkill
Working at UpSkill is more than ‘just another job’, it’s a chance to build something that matters with a team that truly cares. You’ll get the freedom, tools and support to bring your best self to work and make an impact where it matters most.
We offer you an abundance of benefits and initiatives that actually matter, such as:
- Access to annual learning grants so you can take control of your learning and development journey.
- Early Friday finishes because you deserve it!
- Unlimited paid holiday.
- Agile working environment - we aren't worried about where you work from as long as you get what you need to get done.
- Referral, commission and bonus schemes (money is a motivator, after all)
- Well-being initiatives and a jam-packed social schedule for the chance to build real, meaningful relationships.
- Strong tech set-up, whether you are working from home or decide to visit our London office!
Alongside our benefits, this position offers a starting salary of up to £50,000, depending on experience and location.
So, if you're looking for a change and you're ready for a challenge, then get in touch!
At UpSkill, we are committed to building learning interventions that inspire a culture of lifelong learning and provide organisations with the support, skills and solutions they need to thrive in the digital world. Our learning experiences sit in the sweet spot where industry-leading learning design meets a global ecosystem of Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), trainers and perfectly blended delivery.
As we continue to partner with forward-thinking organisations, we have an exciting opportunity and are on the lookout for an exceptional Sales Operations Manager.
What does success look like?
- 3-5 years of experience in a sales operations/business development management role
- Has worked with sales teams before and understands the sales funnel
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills including demonstrable experience in communicating sales-related information to both sales team members and cross-company stakeholders
- Experience in the sales process and opportunity management
- An ability to work independently and as part of an international team
- Advanced Excel skills with a strong understanding of CRM applications
- Hands-on experience working with HubSpot
What are some of the things I will be doing?
- Define a sales process to identify, contact, and create qualified new business opportunities through effective prospecting; establish effective prospecting strategies
- Build a sales playbook which contains all the best practices, sequences and conversational techniques that reps need to follow to be successful
- Serve as the business owner for the CRM (HubSpot), working in partnership with the Impact and Product teams to drive greater adoption and CRM best practice to enhance business performance and ensure maximum utilisation of this sales tool
- Manage, and optimise the use of Zoominfo, our lead generation database
- Develop and deliver hyper-personalised sales sequences through our CRM platform
- Define KPIs for the sales team to help monitor targets, set up our sales incentive structure and manage the commission payment process
- Develop a cadence of monthly reporting by validating data entry points and process for collating and showcasing data
- Creating and maintaining Sales Department policies, procedures, training manuals, and sales-related resource material
- Develop the processes for onboarding and training of new BDMs & SDRs
- Build and manage robust sales forecasting functionality through our CRM, ensuring all teams are trained and enabled to keep data accurate
- Establish a continuous approach to sales feedback that leverages our CRM to look at daily activity, pipeline development results, conversion rate, and average sales cycle across sales deals
- Work with the Senior leadership team to develop and refine effective outbound messaging for new business accounts (pitch development)
- Work closely with the Marketing and Impact teams to improve opportunity management and qualification processes
- Identifying, collecting / collating & presenting relevant data to the sales team & associated stakeholders across the company - this will include (but not limited to) data for prospecting, sales pipelines, reporting and other key sales metrics
- Create documentation of proper workflows throughout the sales cycle to ensure appropriate data is captured
- Partner with the Marketing department to analyse and report on campaign performance with reporting and dashboards
Does this sound like you? Then get involved!
We would love to get a feel for your approach and personality, so if you feel you would be a great fit, please submit your application. We believe in transparency here at UpSkill, so we wanted to share a little more about our recruitment process:
- The first stage is a 15-minute informal chat so we can get to know you and understand your motivations to join us
- You will then be set up for a second stage interview with your potential manager, so you have the chance to ask questions and learn a bit more about the team you are joining
UpSkill Digital is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We pride ourselves on being an equal-opportunity employer. All relevant and qualified applicants will be considered regardless of religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability and age.