We are seeking a Vice President of Sales for a growing client who helps IT companies grow their business with proven sales and marketing systems! They offer growth opportunities, and this year sales are up 43% YOY and continue to grow top-line sales. They are the largest, fastest-growing marketing & consulting firm in the world for small and mid-sized IT services firms. They offer marketing consulting, training, workshops, and services to MSPs, MSSPs, VARs, and IT services firms.
The ideal candidate will provide coaching and leadership to those on the sales team. This role will motivate and guide the team toward reaching all sales goals. He/she will assign territories, report to the CEO on achievements, and mentor the junior sales team members. This person will also display tremendous leadership experience, strong customer service skills, and proven negotiating skills.
- Strategize and project – Plan, project, and strategize team headcount and budget. Evaluate informational reports to identify new clients, estimate future sales, and understand the profits and objectives. Capture the needs of the customer to qualify sales leads and efforts.
- Lead and manage – Recruit, hire, and educate the sales department on an ongoing basis. Establish sales territories and quotas while evaluating the performance of local and regional sales managers. Partner with senior leadership to evaluate strategies of the department and future sales goals.
- Maintain customer focus – Work with the team to evaluate new customer goals and assist with identifying solutions that will meet their need. Handle any complaints from the customer, employee disagreements, and any other problems that may affect the sales operations.
- Proven ability to coach sales professionals to prospect and close
- Training and mentoring teams
- Three years of direct sales experience required
- Technical understanding of the CRM system
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- This is a full-time position with a base plus commission structure. You will receive health insurance and benefits. You must be a US citizen.